mother gets called to school and slap the wrong kid

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
forum is infested with some true winners. You guys scour the internet, cherry picking stories, so you can go on you lil anti-black woman rants day in and day out. Thats the same thing st0rmfr0nt does.

You do realize that nobody is safe on the coli. Nyggaz roast any and everybody on here. (Black,white,asian,latino, gay,straight,blind cripple,crazy) Would u feel better if people didn't criticize black women at all?

Are u defending the actions of this mother?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Purse-thief-escape-glass-door.gif

My god :deadrose:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
You do realize that nobody is safe on the coli. Nyggaz roast any and everybody on here. (Black,white,asian,latino, gay,straight,blind cripple,crazy) Would u feel better if people didn't criticize black women at all?

Are u defending the actions of this mother?

Of course im not defending her actions...but why cant we treat her as an individual and get at her specifically? And you have to be outta ya damn mind if you dont think there is an exhaustive, daily effort to denigrate black women exclusively around here.

Its not even anti-woman in a holistic way, I dont think --- its curiously racist in nature, because I see white women defended for idiotic behavior in far greater volume (the fat racist bish on POF had a lot of supporters in that thread). Definitely losing interest posting here. Im tired of reading this watered down st0rmfr0nt ish.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Imagine you're a kid and already feeling bad and then some random person slaps the shyt out of you :laff:

:snoop: Unbelievable...and she didnt even look before she started smacking..some people are fragile because theyre sick or injured..what if that boy had hurt his head or neck then this woman walks in and starts laying hands on him

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Of course im not defending her actions...but why cant we treat her as an individual and get at her specifically? And you have to be outta ya damn mind if you dont think there is an exhaustive, daily effort to denigrate black women exclusively.

Its not even anti-woman in a holistic way, I dont think --- its curiously racist in nature, because I see white women defended for idiotic behavior in far greater volume (the fat racist bish on POF had a lot of supporters in that thread). Definitely losing interest posting here. Im tired of reading this watered down st0rmfr0nt ish.

The racist fat white bytch on POF was gettin roasted. Nyggaz was goin in on that bytch. I was heavy in that thread and didn't see any support for that broad :what: And she is treated like an individual. I honestly don't see your gripe on this one bruh.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
forum is infested with some true winners. You guys scour the internet, cherry picking stories, so you can go on you lil anti-black woman rants day in and day out. Thats the same thing st0rmfr0nt does.

100% agree

i know for a fact we talkin to white racist and nikkas they hate themselves

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
How the fukk do you not recognize your own kid? :mindblown: Hope the other parents beat this bytch like an old slave and dragged her out by the titty.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
100% agree

i know for a fact we talkin to white racist and nikkas they hate themselves

:comeon: i didn't post this because the mom is black to me its hilarious that you get called to school because your kid is being suspended and first thing you do no questions asked is smack the wrong kid :manny:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
All kids need a certain level of discipline but some of these mothers take that shyt too far. You shouldn't be beating your kids for every little thing. My mom used to wear my lil ass out when I was younger. And what did I do? Go back to school and take it out on my teachers and repeat the cycle. Now sometimes I can hardly stand to be around my mom and other adult figures I don't deem cool. If it wasn't for my dad, who never laid a hand on me besides when we were playing, and my grandparents I'd probably hate all adults

Its the other way around for me, its my pops that used to whoop my ass. I wasnt bad in school or nothing but every kid gets into their mischief. Nowadays like you side I have some sort of resentment towards him. I used to never know what it was like he'd call my phone and I wouldnt answer, havent talked to him in months since Ive been back to school. Then all these stories of parents beating their kids have popped up and apart of me realizes where some of my resentment lies.

Im still torn on the issue about that form of discipline but Im slowly realizing that shyt probably isnt the way to go.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
you are supposed to be offended

you are a massive hoe ass c00n:yeshrug::hmm:

How has the plenty of "non-koons" in the black community helped with the advancement of the black community???

blacks are at the bottom of every socioeconomic scale in America but you are not interested in that. You would rather endorse the same destructive behavior which has plagued our community.

People with your mindset is why the black community has been regressing in America since slavery. You bring nothing to the table. Idiot

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
How has the plenty of "non-koons" in the black community helped with the advancement of the black community???

blacks are at the bottom of every socioeconomic scale in America but you are not interested in that. You would rather endorse the same destructive behavior which has plagued our community.

People with your mindset is why the black community has been regressing in America since slavery. You bring nothing to the table. Idiot

:skip:you actually think i would argue with your broke c00n ass

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
:skip:you actually think i would argue with your broke c00n ass

:obama3:

Go to the IT thread in higher learning and see me drop programming and network engineering knowledge.

:obama3: at me being broke.

I can program in 4 languages.. php, perl, phyton and Bash ( and yes I have written code for people on this site :smugbiden:)
to top that off I'm also a Cisco R/S and voice beast.

Better come correctly next time.

You endorse bad behavior, I don't