mother gets called to school and slap the wrong kid

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I will not click the article but assume she is black because only a black woman will do this sh!t.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
original.jpg

:wow:

According to deputies, Collier's son was in the process of being suspended from Fairforest Middle School on Wednesday when Collier arrived at the school with the intention of picking him up.
The boy was being suspended because she probably beats him regularly so he is probably a discipline problem for the school ...

stop beating your kids..they become resentful, violent and unmanageable so the school has to keep suspending them

Upon entering the principal's office, Collier reportedly spotted a boy sitting "with his head down," and slapped him across the face, thinking it was her son.
This woman walks in and tries to do what every abusive black mother does...put on a display of how strong and strict she is by beating her kid in public

Principal Ty Dawkins later said the assaulted boy was sick and waiting for his own mother to pick him up.Dawkins told deputies that Collier apologized to the boy for her misdirected anger,
At this point she should have stopped because people were probably telling her to chill But no... you cant stop a STRONG ,INDEPENDENT black woman..especially not when she is showing the world what a strict good mother she is using violence

but then proceeded to walk over to her actual son and knocked him to the ground.
Then She then starts hitting her son...as if that will make him unsuspended...what was the point of that because she was taking him home anyway...why couldnt she wait

Collier was subsequently taken into custody and charged with two counts of assault and battery and one count of disturbing school.
Additionally, Collier's three children have been removed from her care and placed in protective custody.
:wow:
"I'd try to control your emotions a little bit when it comes to children and especially in public atmospheres here," Spartanburg County sheriff's Lt. Tony Ivey told WYFF News. "Sometimes it's better to count to 10 or go off and cool off for a little bit, then go back with a level head before you start to discipline your children."

What he should have said is ..............Black people STOP beating your kids...

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
forum is infested with some true winners. You guys scour the internet, cherry picking stories, so you can go on you lil anti-black woman rants day in and day out. Thats the same thing st0rmfr0nt does.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
forum is infested with some true winners. You guys scour the internet, cherry picking stories, so you can go on you lil anti-black woman rants day in and day out. Thats the same thing st0rmfr0nt does.

Are you really going to come in here and defend ratchet behavior :jada:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
All kids need a certain level of discipline but some of these mothers take that shyt too far. You shouldn't be beating your kids for every little thing. My mom used to wear my lil ass out when I was younger. And what did I do? Go back to school and take it out on my teachers and repeat the cycle. Now sometimes I can hardly stand to be around my mom and other adult figures I don't deem cool. If it wasn't for my dad, who never laid a hand on me besides when we were playing, and my grandparents I'd probably hate all adults