Mother finds dismembered body parts in her 19y/o sons closet. People in comment section saying she’s wrong for calling the Police.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:: Do you want me to send you a picture?

I like how as stressed out as she was, she was still able to think "wtf is wrong with this bozo".

Word... And she was being genuine too. She wasn't being a dikk.
Shes really Trying to figure out what da hell is you asking me right now

She was gonna txt a gif of the head falling out the closet.

"Hey sir, this is Carol...with the serial killer son.
This that head, with the ear I was talking about. Is someone on the way?"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If its a whole body in the closet,ill probably ask my child what happened. But a dismembered body:gucci:?#NoChildOfMine

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
i saw a longer video on this. dude was clearly psycho. probably would have killed a family member too
I watched that shyt too and after throwing his life away and killing a innocent person the detectives asked him was it worth it, did it excite him like he thought and he basically hit the
200w.gif

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean the dispatcher probably had a similar call a week ago and it turned out to be a sex doll head so I get it. Everybody that call in not always wrapped tight and the cops gonna head over anyway once the call goes over a certain time.

My female cousin became a dispatcher in 2019. For the first year or 2 it was "you wouldnt believe what someone said on the phone today :russ:"

Now her entire demeanor is changed. She don't go out, she just stays home and reads books. I think she's studying to do something else even though she has a city job with good benefits and retirement and shyt.

She don't hang out or talk her entire demeanor is changed. She never talks about her job anymore. If someone asks if she had any funny or silly calls she's just like "no. People are fukking retarded." She was asked if something happened like someone got killed or baby died or something and she said she prefers real incidents versus 95% of the bullshyt which are people arguing, people driving too fast, peoples music too loud, people being nosy and not minding their business, people high or drunk, people high and drunk arguing/breaking up, spouses that won't leave, mentally ill people/dementia patients hallucinating.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Youtube does not get enough credit for the moderation system they have.

Pull up a random video on YouTube and you'll have to spend time looking for the toxicity. Most of them are constructive and positive. Instagram's comment section is what the youtube comments used to be. If you spend 10 minutes reading comments sections on Instagram and replies to tweets on Twitter you'll think the machines in the matrix had a point about humans being a virus.
yeah i remember seeing blatant racist comments on youtube back in the day. now even code words like jogger will get your comment deleted. you can only get away with lame "usual suspects" stuff