Most watched E Sports in 2021, you wont believe which console game made the list!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Wait, Sony stans don't care about foreigners and Asians anymore?

:pachaha:
You see it :sas2:

Bet I could pull 50 threads right now of these same posters bragging about overseas/world wide sales of PS4/PS5 though :sas2:at least Xbox brought Halo out, we dont even know what the fukk these retards play on that Sony side :sas2:

Sony stans saying they cant recognize games from this list, but outside of Spider Man every PS5 exclusive has flopped tremendously :sas2:

Making fun of Asians when 90% of their games are virgin nerd dweeb Weeb games :sas2:

how yall hating on Asian demograph but flip that Trash Station 5 over, where does it said “Made In” ?:sas2:

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait, Sony stans don't care about foreigners and Asians anymore?

:pachaha:
You see it :sas2:

Bet I could pull 50 threads right now of these same posters bragging about overseas/world wide sales of PS4/PS5 though :sas2:at least Xbox brought Halo out, we dont even know what the fukk these retards play on that Sony side :sas2:

Sony stans saying they cant recognize games from this list, but outside of Spider Man every PS5 exclusive has flopped tremendously :sas2:

Making fun of Asians when 90% of their games are virgin nerd dweeb Weeb games :sas2:

how yall hating on Asian demograph but flip that Trash Station 5 over, where does it said “Made In” ?:sas2:
:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
FHYP1FPXsAQ64Pi

Absolutely fukking none made the list :laff:

no one gives a shyt about console games :laff:

pay $70 for games that have about a week of entertainment :laff:

get excited about the same shyt 5 year olds get excited about :laff:

fukking peasants :laff:
Console games account for about $45 or so billion in revenue and that's just the gaming revenue from Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft. If anything that's just people not really caring about esports as much.

You call console gamers peasants while having to wait a year or more to get half assed ports of their games.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You call console gamers peasants while having to wait a year or more to get half assed ports of their games.
All the popular games on console were ported from PC originally :umad:

Console gamers not playing 10+ year old games

thats a bad thing, not a good thing.

Console games account for about $45 or so billion in revenue and that's just the gaming revenue from Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft.

is there another console im unaware of :dahell: ?

PC games are predicted to generate $32.3 billion in profits in 2021
Sony Gaming Profits $3 billion

:scust:

Last edited:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
FHYP1FPXsAQ64Pi

Absolutely fukking none made the list :laff:

no one gives a shyt about console games :laff:

pay $70 for games that have about a week of entertainment :laff:

get excited about the same shyt 5 year olds get excited about :laff:

fukking peasants :laff:
What’s some games I can get on my IMac that people play? Free specifically

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Imagine sitting around with your friends and the conversation gets to video games

Friend: "You guys play any new games this year?"

You: :dahell: "Did you not check the list of most popular E Sports? We only watch old games over here. I just watched a Korean named CrazyLegs drop a spell over the whole map :banderas:"