Most watched E Sports in 2021, you wont believe which console game made the list!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
FHYP1FPXsAQ64Pi

Absolutely fukking none made the list :laff:

no one gives a shyt about console games :laff:

pay $70 for games that have about a week of entertainment :laff:

get excited about the same shyt 5 year olds get excited about :laff:

fukking peasants :laff:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
FHYP1FPXsAQ64Pi

Absolutely fukking none made the list :laff:

no one gives a shyt about console games :laff:

pay $70 for games that have about a week of entertainment :laff:

get excited about the same shyt 5 year olds get excited about :laff:

fukking peasants :laff:
We like to play our games on consoles, watching is reserved for our girlfriends. We tell bytches to go play valorant because they can’t handle manly games like halo nah mean.

Who would watch halo when they can play halo anywhere? CLOUD WINS AGAIN :win:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
only a 5 y/o would make a thread like this.
If you feel its immature, then why do you constantly follow me around replying to me :gucci: put me on ignore like the bytch I know you really are peasant :gucci:

Ok you hate console games, we get it. Your last 1000 threads hating console games was enough. You don’t have to keep making more threads about it.
Your boyfriend @Gizmo_Duck has 22k posts in 2 years and thousands of threads, keep that same energy for your lover :dame:

p*ssy ass passive aggressive console peasants, upset that actual data relevant to video gaming is posted :umad:

but let it be some random twitter person talking about incorrect Sony revenue and they want to talk about it for 10 pages :laff: fukking PEASANTS :laff:

is this sub forum to talk about video games, esports, tournaments etc or is it just to talk positive about Sony ? I cant tell sometimes the way yall retarded sony stans be upset about anything not related to Sony :sas2:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you feel its immature, then why do you constantly follow me around replying to me :gucci: put me on ignore like the bytch I know you really are peasant :gucci:

Your boyfriend @Gizmo_Duck has 22k posts in 2 years and thousands of threads, keep that same energy for your lover :dame:

p*ssy ass passive aggressive console peasants, upset that actual data relevant to video gaming is posted :umad:

but let it be some random twitter person talking about incorrect Sony revenue and they want to talk about it for 10 pages :laff: fukking PEASANTS :laff:

is this sub forum to talk about video games, esports, tournaments etc or is it just to talk positive about Sony ? I cant tell sometimes the way yall retarded sony stans be upset about anything not related to Sony :sas2:
You’re a genuine retard :mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Better than being a broke retard virgin dweeb like you :mjlol:
Make the most retarded thread on here and still have the nerve to call someone else a retard brehs:mjlol:

I’m gonna leave you all alone with your pc vs consoles war that nobody gives a ruck about. Have fun