Most Unstoppable Video Game Athletes

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
On NBA Live 06, I used to give my homies the BUSINESS with the Bulls. I played a small lineup with Ben Gordon, Kirk Hinrich, Jannero Pargo, and Chris Duhon and got buckets like crazy.

I also remember, one of my homies used to play with Detroit and for whatever reason used to get a lot of buckets with Carlos Delfino :mjlol:

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t remember the year, might have been 2012 but there was a time where Rudy Gay was broken in 2K, I think they even tried to patch him to fix him and couldn’t. He ruined the whole game that year.

Then there was a year with JR Smith on the Nuggets where his release was messed up it was way too quick, and ALWAYS perfect. You couldn’t shoot a bad shot with him even if you tried.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
If you had LT on defense you was catching Bo :mjlol:

Or Ronnie Lott :damn:

Damn 49ers were on some other shyt in that game
TTLGivD.gif

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Didnt go through all the posts. But Ell Roberson and Darren Sproles running the option on NCAA football 2003 was the most unfair thing i think ive ever seen in a football game

Then 2 and Jamal lord were unstoppable, I was happy Roberson missed a bowl game that year because I was angry over the Game