Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Screenshot%202023-01-05%20at%2010.04.41%20AM.png

Jonah Hill and Lauren London

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
American Pie 2, when Shannon Elizabeth can’t find any guys in Europe so she goes back to the pie-fukker who nutted himself twice without even sticking it in her.

:scust:

Damn she ugly

I saw Dark Knight in the theatre and the camera was on her. Some dude in the audience just said out loud “she has a butt face” and everyone started laughing.

Never became a couple, but wtf did Furio see in Carmela? Not that she’s unattractive or anything but she’s much older, not really capable of anything besides being a housewife to a wealthy man, she’s spoiled, materialistic, nagging, etc. just never seemed like the type of woman a guy in Tony’s own crew would risk his life to pursue…

I think he was just lonely in a new country. I didn’t really care for that subplot, although it resulted in the fight in Whitecaps, which was amazing.

Last edited:
Daps
Jewish actors stay punching wayyyyyyy above their weight in movies. That's not an accident. They always make sure they're depicted as average or even below average looking while getting with the finest Black, white, Asian and Latina broads.

In a Black movie, it's usually a breh and brehette that are comparable...white movies stay pushing that dad bod + hot girl combo.