Most Under-Rated Players On Your Favorite NFL Team

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Patriots: Dont'a Hightower

He gets respect, but I don't think people realize how good is and how clutch he has been in the biggest moments.

Patriots v.s. Seattle Super Bowl: People always talk about the Butler INT, and rightfully so, but arguably the play of the game happened right before that when Hightower stuffed and denied Marshawn Lynch at the goal-line.

Patriots v.s. Falcons Super Bowl: Enough said, he played an outstanding game and made the defensive play of the game. He has a great game against Houston as well. During the season, he was the LB with the fewest yards allowed per reception in the NFL, as well as having the second highest QB pressure percentage in the NFL, only trailing Mack.:wow:.

Patriots v.s. Broncos 2015: Only reason it's not "Tommy Six Rings" yet is because the Patriots lose home-field after Hightower was injured against the Broncos. The Broncos were doing nothing with their rushing attack until Hightower left injured, and then the Patriots were gored the rest of the game. Lost home-field, and suffered that playoff loss in Denver with that crowd noise.

Best defensive player out of Bama in a while.:mjgrin:.
Good choice :tusaban:
The best of the best.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Rams players are so fukkin inconsistent its hard to peg who is truly underrated.

For the past couple of years, id say it was benny cunningham. He gave the Rams some good downs as Gurleys backup and on special teams. Sad to see him go to Chicago.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Think he'll eat in philly?
Dude is a soft one trick pony.
hes a one trick pony either way :manny: he ate good off flacco that one year and thats it. he can still do what he does best really well. still, NFL is kinda moving away from those 'bomb it deep' mentality. I believe two years ago it was steelers and cards who threw deep passes as anything significant % of their plays, and last year it was just the steelers.

the NFL nowadays demands a good wideout to be able to win contested catches, to run precise routes on timing routes for high-% catches, get good YAC, and so on. ie, things that torrey really doesnt do well. hes an unneeded luxury #3 WR or so posing as a fake #1 or #2

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I almost want to say Jordan Howard, because I don't think people are quite aware of how great his rookie season was.

Akiem Hicks is probably the choice though.