“Most the shootings in Chicago are done by white supremacist “ - Tariq Nasheed

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

It is funny see all of these user side with the White Supremacist talking point about Chicago, just to attack a Black Man.

Lets not mention that Chicago and Illinois are Democratically ran
full

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I just seen a video of three dudes hoping out a gas station and shooting some dude 50 times, in chicago

Some folks in denial unfortunately

And I'm not saying it cant happen, but if you think most of the shootings being done by white people coming to the hood, your thinking backwards.

Refusing to hold folks accountable is not gonna help the issue

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He really is venturing into Alex Jones territory.

Funny, he’s quick to demean and degrade Africans and the like for just existing but when it comes to mfers actually harming and terrorizing black people he starts playing his old card again.

Not a serious man.

I never took this fool serious or consumed his content :yeshrug:

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
I see a lot of people are critical of what he's saying but I remember one of my OGs (who lived in Maryland but was born and raised in Chicago) told me back in 2010/2011 that cops were starting most of the street beef between rival gangs. He even told me cops would leave heavy artillery weapons in dumpsters/trash cans around certain neighborhoods.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I see a lot of people are critical of what he's saying but I remember one of my OGs (who lived in Maryland but was born and raised in Chicago) told me back in 2010/2011 that cops were starting most of the street beef between rival gangs. He even told me cops would leave heavy artillery weapons in dumpsters/trash cans around certain neighborhoods.
:comeon: Even if this was true, it only makes Black folk look worse as it makes Black men out to be mindless animals with no morality or personal agency. If I found a gun in a dumpster, I'd call 911 to get it picked up, not use it to kill my "opps".

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:comeon: Even if this was true, it only makes Black folk look worse as it makes Black men out to be mindless animals with no morality or personal agency. If I found a gun in a dumpster, I'd call 911 to get it picked up, not use it to kill my "opps".
Many aren’t pulling the trigger. A Black victim with no perp is automatically deemed Black on Black. Chicago has a lower than 20% Murder Clearance Rate.

Lynching didn’t cease after the Civil Rights Movement, friend.:francis: