“Most the shootings in Chicago are done by white supremacist “ - Tariq Nasheed

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
He really is venturing into Alex Jones territory.

Funny, he’s quick to demean and degrade Africans and the like for just existing but when it comes to mfers actually harming and terrorizing black people he starts playing his old card again.

Not a serious man.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

Funny, he’s quick to demean and degrade Africans and the like for just existing but when it comes to mfers actually harming and terrorizing black people he starts playing his old card again.

Not a serious man.
And if he gets called on it, he'll shrivel up like he did on Tucker Carlson when asked about his books. "It was tongue in cheek, I'm just an entertainer"...ironically like Alex Jones said when he got sued for $900 million.

Sad thing is, most of these talking heads don't stand on their shyt, but their listeners would. That's the problem.

Last edited:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even if this were true no one would believe it because one of the most popular artforms on the planet today is drill music.....an artform that originated in Chicago that almost exclusively showcases and broadcasts BLACK MEN rapping about doing the shootings.

Again, even if it were true, rap music propaganda broadcasted globally has made black men the face of the violence......not white supremacists.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
O rly what else did Jesus I mean Tariq have to say 😳

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

Not a serious man.
All that shyt about "lineage" goes out the window. All that yall about "being on fire" never makes it to community violence. I coulda swore we had thread where he was blaming migrants anyways, the muhfukka is losing track of himself

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
They used it first then his moist ass ran with it :scust:
mla-13-bigger.gif