Most punchable face in hiphop?

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
It was from a short lived MTV reality show called From G's To Gents. I think it was like a male version of Bad girls club where they pretended to reform 'street' guys while exploiting them. The guy who got snuffed was doing a freestyle diss at the expense of Kesan actor and hothead who proceeded to punch him. The fukked up part is they clearly set dude up asking him to spit that rhyme and dude just happens to turn the corner and hear?

:ohhh:
That’s staggering to say the least.

Homeboy should have sued them for all they worth. Essentially sanctioned assault.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
remedy.0.jpg

nav-5-1170x610.jpg

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
:ohhh:
That’s staggering to say the least.

Homeboy should have sued them for all they worth. Essentially sanctioned assault.
Probably not much he could've done unless they literally told Kesan to hit him which I doubt they even had to do. They're officially warned against fighting and sign all kind of waivers just to join the show that protect Mtv. They purposefully cast confrontational people and still the producers are behind the scenes badgering the contestants/house mates in the form of un-aired interviews building up contempt and warning them they'll be dropped from the show for timidity. I remember they liked to mess with Kesan because he was the smallest guy on the show but at the same time they were somewhat careful not pushing shyt too far. They made dude feel safe dropping that rhyme, it was the reunion after all he'll never see Kesan again but little did he know the producers were right around the corner telling Kesan how he been shytting on him the entire day , how he's currently dissing him and noting he'll never get the chance to confront dude again.

Last edited: