Most Played Gaming Platforms In 2021

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t see anyone question the source in that thread.

Argument went into why Returnal sucked or why Returnal was good

"With out more context, this is just confirmation bias, the thread.:yeshrug:"

you dapped that post. And he wasn't even the first to mention people on this board who played the game and showed they were finishing it. People who were obviously not in that supposed data collecting community.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
"With out more context, this is just confirmation bias, the thread.:yeshrug:"

you dapped that post. And he wasn't even the first to mention people on this board who played the game and showed they were finishing it. People who were obviously not in that supposed data collecting community.

So one post in three pages? As opposed to immediate call to the validity of information on page 1?

I gotta say, yall are good. :ehh:

And thats after major gaming outlets reported it the same way. So the talk of FUD is funny

Returnal Among The Least Finished Games of 2021

Returnal Among The Least Finished Games of 2021

Not Everyone Had the Fortitude to Finish Returnal on PS5

Resident Evil Village 2021’s Most-Often-Beaten Game, The Ascent, Returnal Among the Least

Critically Acclaimed PlayStation 5 Exclusive Tops List of Most Retired Games in 2021

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
So one post in three pages? As opposed to immediate call to the validity of information on page 1?

I gotta say, yall are good. :ehh:

"And he wasn't even the first to mention people on this board who played the game and showed they were finishing it." :dwillhuh: it was on the first page. I think you dapped that one too. I'm sure there were others. But a majority of that thread was you going at it with like 2 other posters and people talking about the games sales or the fact that it was a difficult game.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I’m sure if the Series X was number one you’d be in here calling it a FUD as well :mjlol:
I didn't participate in that Returnal thread but its data is also unreliable. Even when the discussion predictably shifted to the amount of unfinished Xbox games I stayed out of it. Trophy and achievement data would be a better metric. Or, if Sony had a more robust API instead of remaining in the stone ages we wouldn't have to play these guessing games.

And my profiles are public so you can cut the bullshyt.
1652526.png

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is this data even represented? and what apps are being used?

You don't know the hltb site?

In saying that, this isn't really representative of anything, as it a lot of the people who post their times there are trophy hunters.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought nobody cared about pc tho. Thats what the coli told me

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm surprised Giz didn't start tearing up after his info was dismantled :heh: