Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Casuals picked up ER off the hype and immediately looking like this :mjlol:

playstation-gaming.gif

knowing good and damn well they don't fukk with FromSoft games like dat :mjlol:

Why would anyone think Elden Ring would make the top 10? :heh:

That is not a game casual gamers are picking up.

They tried lol. The Sekiro hype must've carried over.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Yall got exclusives on the brain, its nuts.

Like how and when did this happen?
Maybe because of the age of gaming I came from I see things differently, my enjoyment of gaming isn't based on how many exclusives a system it has. I've played on many of systems were exclusives weren't there strong point. It's not my deciding factor on if I like the system or not.
It's a crazy narrative that sony stans have been pushing since the ps4 era that has taken the industry by storm and it's no better for it. I like and own different systems because they all offer different benefits and ways to play.

And yes, I've played all the exclusives that I've been waiting to play on Ps4/Ps5 at the current time. I play multiplat games on Xbox unless there is a significant advantage with getting them on PS/switch or PC.

The same "old" ps4/ps5 exclusives games from 2018 till that PS stans are some how just getting around too I've played and are long done with. Just like the same "old" xbox exclusives from 2018 till I've messed with. I do NOT like most xbox 1st party games. Yet I like xbox better than Playstation :wtf: How is that possible.
Like I said if I only played games for exclusives then Nintendo and PS would be king. But I don't exclusives mean nothing for me because I own all systems and PC/mobile. It's simple what I you to mess with Sony stans because it's literally what yall whole gaming experience seems to hang on.
This is too much to read.

I hope y'all get some games to play soon.