Most men cut their head bald too early

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
The pandemic liberated me. I’m not balding on top of anything but the corners of my hairline were moving back. For a few years before the pandemic I was basically paying for a two hairs from bald cut with a razor line up. Once I had no choice but to cut it all off myself and learn how to line up my own beard I felt like I had been wasting money for a while.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

10:00 minute mark , look at homie linin ain’t no Savin that shyt

Barbers just painting over the bald spots. What happens when you sweat or take a shower?

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I honestly do it for out of boredom and it's hot out here. Im 28 and still got a good amount of hair but sometimes just get bored with it. Tupac and Tyson Beckford were able to grow hair and still rocked the shaved look highly doubt they had any problem getting women

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I was just thinking about this fr

I think a lot of brehs think their hairline outweighs the rest of their head entirely.

I’ve seen dudes who still have healthy hair growing in 85-90% of their head, but their hairline got a curve so now they think they gotta go bald :snoop:

Unless your hairline is in the middle of your damn head or your shyt is falling out and not growing back AT ALL in places you don’t have to go bald yet

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Sometimes bald is the way to go for numerous reasons. Some choose to go the bald route because it makes them look better; basically, the style suits their overall appearance, particularly their facial features and face shape.

Some men don't look good with a full head of hair, young guys like Pac, LL, Treach, Sticky Fingaz, etc, etc could've probably worn hairstyles, but they willfully decided to be bald because it suited their appearance.

There's always been this doomsday assumption that men don't want or choose to be bald and only do so because they have no choice. Well, that's not true. Some guys just prefer the look, especially if they have some facial hair growth going on.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I was just thinking about this fr

I think a lot of brehs think their hairline outweighs the rest of their head entirely.

I’ve seen dudes who still have healthy hair growing in 85-90% of their head, but their hairline got a curve so now they think they gotta go bald :snoop:

Unless your hairline is in the middle of your damn head or your shyt is falling out and not growing back AT ALL in places you don’t have to go bald yet
Super facts

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
My pops is bald. Thank god you take after ya moms side. Unc still got a full head of hair. I grew mine out last year gonna use it while its still here. Hopefully it dont go left like some of yall goddamn lol