Most men cut their head bald too early

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I did….

Mostly after I realized I will have to get a cut like every week to hide shyt and my fav barbers skipped out of town.

I said “fukk it”.. and just shaved it off before work one day:yeshrug:

A few people at work noticed but I didnt care because I worked around mostly older dudes and most of them are bald anyway. Kinda what inspired me to do it

Been rocking the Will Smith Deadshot look ever since. More frustrated with the beard more than anything now

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I'ma be honest: you got the head for it then go for it ASAP. In the land of $40-$100 haircuts, shaving your shyt yourself and investing in good clippers for your beard is a game changer. God forbid you workout and got a decent beard... You gonna eat like they cut your EBT on :blessed:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
If yo shyt going away, I feel like headwear and facial hair and beard products is the way to go. Get you a good fresh cut while you can, and once shyt start growing back in showing your thin spots you just go to the hats. All you gotta do is keep the beard up. That's where I'm at and judging by the compliments, it works

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I waited too long.

When i was 35, 5 years ago...Older dude I used to lift weights with took a picture of me when I bent my head down after benching and my shyt was borderline horseshoe status. A good barber could cover it up, but in 4-5 days my shyt was peaking again.

I prefer hair; I miss having waves, miss the curly short from I would rock; but I think my whole look as a person came together when I finally started shaving my head.

I should've been getting baldies since I was 29-30 if I'm being honest.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh. The moment extra tools start coming out, it's time to let go and let God.
These barbers are out here using all kinds of chemicals and airbrush spray guns just to give a dude a lineup that'll maybe last 7 hours max.

Your hairline doesn't matter if you are in shape and can at least grow a half decent beard.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'ma be honest: you got the head for it then go for it ASAP. In the land of $40-$100 haircuts, shaving your shyt yourself and investing in good clippers for your beard is a game changer. God forbid you workout and got a decent beard... You gonna eat like they cut your EBT on :blessed:
I remember Coli laughed when I paid for a $40 haircut :skip:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
How do you know if you have the head for it. Before shaving it all off

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I waited too long.

When i was 35, 5 years ago...Older dude I used to lift weights with took a picture of me when I bent my head down after benching and my shyt was borderline horseshoe status. A good barber could cover it up, but in 4-5 days my shyt was peaking again.

I prefer hair; I miss having waves, miss the curly short from I would rock; but I think my whole look as a person came together when I finally started shaving my head.

I should've been getting baldies since I was 29-30 if I'm being honest.
This basically.