Most inappropriate things you laughed at in the theater

AntLive1981

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia,Pa
During John Q. The sad scene where he's having the last convo with his son. The whole damn theater is in tears. All you can hear is crying. My ignorant ass friend just blurts "damn listen to all these bytches crying". I was almost crying from laughing.
After young bul collapsed on the baseball field, I laughed at how his head was bobblin around when Denzel was running off the field with him!!!!

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Half of the shyt that was said in Django had me :laff: but I don't think some of the things I laughed at was meant to be funny....

Sent from The Bushes using Tapatalk 2

Im not gonna lie I cracked the fukk up when sam said I aint never seen no nikka on no STEED :deadmanny:

That old ass word for horse had me dying I forgot that shyt even existed :mjlol:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
It doesn't really count as "in the theater" since I was alone and watching TV but...
The "Red Wedding" scene in Game of Throne just kept getting worse...and...worse...and worse. It got so bad I started to chuckle uncomfortably. But then when they killed the Direwolf I bust out laughing LOUD

":damn:THEY KILLED THE DOG TOO!!":dead:

As for "In the theater", I was the only one laughing out loud in a dead silent theater when Isiah Whitlock did his "Sheeeeeeeeet!" catchphrase in BlacKKKlansman.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I might get negged or get called a c00n for some of these:

In 12 Years A Slave when the cac overseer starts clapping and singing that song about run, nikka, run and Solomon was just looking at him like :gucci: I bust out in the theater in laughter.

In 12 years a slave when the female slave starts having sex/kissing Solomon. shyt was unexpected and out of nowhere but I bust out laughing because it came out of nowhere.

Wasn't in the theater but it was at home when I was a kid. My mom, stepdad, step uncle, and myself were watching Fresh on HBO or Cinemax and the fiend that was begging the kid for drugs. When she offered to suck his dikk and he slapped her I bust out laughing and my mom slapped me in the back of the head but I kept laughing.

In the DMX movie that is based on the Donald Goines novel(forgot the name) when he's smashing Reagan Gomez and she's crying and the sad music played in the background. I was watching it on a dvd with a girl I was dating at the time and she looked at me like :gucci: but I didn't care because it was hilarious.

In Django Unchained when Calvin Candie said "I paid five hundred dollars, I want five goddamn fights! So what about my five hundred dollars, huh? What about my five hundred dollars? You gonna reimburse me?" I bust out laughing in the theater and people were telling me to STFU.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might get negged or get called a c00n for some of these:

In 12 Years A Slave when the cac overseer starts clapping and singing that song about run, nikka, run and Solomon was just looking at him like :gucci: I bust out in the theater in laughter.

In 12 years a slave when the female slave starts having sex/kissing Solomon. shyt was unexpected and out of nowhere but I bust out laughing because it came out of nowhere.

Wasn't in the theater but it was at home when I was a kid. My mom, stepdad, step uncle, and myself were watching Fresh on HBO or Cinemax and the fiend that was begging the kid for drugs. When she offered to suck his dikk and he slapped her I bust out laughing and my mom slapped me in the back of the head but I kept laughing.

In the DMX movie that is based on the Donald Goines novel(forgot the name) when he's smashing Reagan Gomez and she's crying and the sad music played in the background. I was watching it on a dvd with a girl I was dating at the time and she looked at me like :gucci: but I didn't care because it was hilarious.

In Django Unchained when Calvin Candie said "I paid five hundred dollars, I want five goddamn fights! So what about my five hundred dollars, huh? What about my five hundred dollars? You gonna reimburse me?" I bust out laughing in the theater and people were telling me to STFU.

DMX's movie called "Never Die Alone"

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

That's that Never Die Alone, right thurr!

Classic non-classic movie. My peeps stay with the quotes from that:

"I been in ___ 3 days, and I already got a White broad"

"A quarter mil AIN'T CHIT"

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
My mom had a date with a dude who laughed when Mister slapped Celie. She took a quick restroom break and never went back.

Yo, that was kinda funny the first time because it came outta nowhere...

She was off reading the letter in her own world, then WHAP!!

That brought you back to reality just like it did to Celie...that good filmmaking when you can make the audience feel what the character feels...

"Now get the molasses outcho ass"