Black ops 1
Overwatch (2016-2018)
Gears of war 2
Mass effect 3
Black ops 3

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I like playing Zookeeper on my 2DS. It is very addicting. Also, Mario Sunshine on my Switch. I forget how fun that game was. I hadn’t played it since way back on the GameCube.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
SOCOM 2
Coli Madden leagues made me play that game 3 years more than I would have otherwise.
Coli 2k leagues. 2k13 in particular was the first league that became the core for 7+ years with them still going :wow:
Warzone got me into FPS more seriously. Used to be a very very casual FPS player because I thought it was repetitive but Warzone brought more to the table which was fun to try and learn.

But all those games are connected to a social aspect that means more than the games itself. This forum connected me to some cool people through the years and created some great gaming memories for me :salute:

Daps
Elsword and Grand Fantasia. Kept me up many a week nights trying to level up

Always sad when MMORPG's you played growing up start to die / lose its player base

:francis:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
PSO Episode 1 (my first online experience)
FFX1
Destiny 1 & 2
WoW (stopped after Lich King)
ESO
FFXIV
The Division 1 & 2
Guild Wars 2
City of Hero's/Villains

....even Warhammer Online

I'm an mmo addict :francis::snoop:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I just started playing Overwatch recently.

Is that an old enough game?

I love it except for still being a scrub and getting my ass kicked often

rjm!

Not with the theatrics
Daps
CoD Black Ops Zombies
GTA IV Online
Dead By Daylight
Fortnite Battle Royale (when it first came out)
Fall Guys

I'll never forget my introduction to GTA IV Online, it was like a scripted mission in a span of five minutes I go from being spawned in and walking around, getting picked up by a stranger and immediately chased by some lunatic in an attack Heli, so we're zooming through the city dodging shots from it, I'm firing a pistol at it, the heli pops two of our back tires, we crash and run into a random apartment building, up the stairs to the roof and he's doubling back trying to hit us with a sweep! I do the roll to the cover and bust shots as the guy who's helping me is lighting him up with a SMG, after a while its on fire and he trys to kamikaze both of us as we dodge that shyt and hop off the roof :wow:

I think that guy became my first PSN friend too, crazy immersive experience.