Most ****ed up stuff u did to other kids well as a kid

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
tripped a special education student while he was running to get in line to come back inside the school

nobody caught me doing it even though it was in front of everyone

and the retard was like :derp:

Daps
Man when I was in 3rd grade this was beating my ass on the bus. Bashing my head into the side of the bus (that shyt was metal). I got tired of that hoe and straight Bone jones elbowed that bytch in her mouth.Busted her shyt up so the bytch was quick to :to::sadcam:sadbron: which of course got the bus drivers attention. Then nikkas acted like she wasn't just beating me up. I'm the only one that got in trouble but the bytch knew from that day I wasn't scared to lay hands on a girl :shaq:

In 5th grade I hit a girl with a botch Owen hart tombstone piledriver (the one that broke stone cold neck). Luckily the girl no sold it and ran out my house crying

Shout out to optimo yo. nikka had them phat farms too :snoop: Me and the homie thought we could make them hot but nikkas just clowned us :to:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tied a dude to a flagpole in the dead of winter in his underwear and threw snowballs at him.

Accidentally hit a pregnant girl in the stomach with a snowball (I threw the snowball on purpose at her and her friends; didn't mean to hit her)

Submitted a fake bio for a dude that said he was the president of our schools rainbow alliance. They ended up printing it.

Daps
-there were these 2 african girls and me and my friends used to call them monkeys and apes and shyt

-i made up some lie to this kid that i had to check my email on his pc, and me and my nikka went inside his house and when he went to his room for somethin, he stole like 3 games and we just bounced

-i used to play cee-lo with the lil nikkas when I had no money and i would just double up until i won and force em to cough up like 2-3 bucks so I could cop some lunch

-for group projects, i'd group up with the smart kids so they could do most of the work and i would just :win:

-i gave this kid 20$ for his birthday, and when we were out I saw something i wanted to buy and forced him to give the 20$ back so I could cop it :laff:

i guess it's good that i can recognize now what I was doin was dead wrong so i have grown

:snoop:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Put a kid on blast for being down low and gay my sophomore year in Spanish 2 class in high school.

Meanest thing I ever did....back in the day I would have used the excuse that he forced me to do it but now since I've matured I should have kept my mouth close and stayed the fukk out of his business.

Actually, you did the right thing.

People like him and skeetsinternal spread AIDS in the black community.

I salute you, sister.

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Back when I was like 12 and visiting my fam in JA my cuzzo made me a homemade slingshot made with a "Y" shaped twig and alot of rubberbands, shyt was official :gladbron:

My grandpops (RIP) was heated at me trying to tell me not to aim it at anyone :childplease:... I spent all day practicing shootin at the chickens and the dogs but kept on missing. :to:

Then I remember my younger cousin said some shyt about me to the other cousins and it had me with the :birdman:

She was up in a tree maybe 100 feet away with the :usure: continuing to push my buttons.

I loaded a rock and just blindly shot that shyt in her direction and I'll be damned if that shyt didn't curve and hit her right between her eyes. She started to bawl as if like she broke a limb or something :wtb:. Meanwhile I went from :ohhh::leon: to :sadbron::sadcam: as the whole family went after my ass.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
when i was like 4 me and my brother decided to pee in a cup and throw it at our neighbors who were our age i dont remember why cuz we was friends wit them. after we did it we ran inside and hid under our beds and theyre mom told my mom if we didnt apologize she was gon call the cops so we did. i think we became cool again after a while

:huhldup:

Daps
we had them adventerous bmx cac kids down the block and they'd always be talkin shyt on the hispanic and black kids around. So we'd run up on their dirt lot that they turned into a wannabe bmx park and we'd run up on em right as they were about to jump a ramp and put sticks in between the spokes of their tires so they'd eat shyt. After they caught onto that we'd just start throwing rocks at them, that worked better. :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
TX
when i was in kindergarten i scratched my butthole for like 10 seconds and i told this girl to smell my finger she did and was like "ewww it smells like poop" she never told the teacher either :smugdraper:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Today a little black kid in Harlem was telling me how much he looked and smelled like his daddy, I muttered out " heh what daddy"? His mother looked at me like :usure:

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
jumped gay nikkas.
older nikka named rambo used to terrorize the hood breakin nikkas basketball goals and cavin nikkas chest. i tried to set his house on fire and as im runnin thru his back yard, his mom pulls up and puts it out. i had the :rudy:

stabbed a girl in the hand with a pencil and played it off like an accident