Most ****ed up stuff u did to other kids well as a kid

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I have a few, we had this batting thing u attach to a basketball court the ball would spin back. I saw my one cousin walking and nailed him with the bat, acted like I was trying to hit the ball. Ruined the 4th of July party he had to go to the hospital etc...

Some kid who played little league hated him, always had eye problems, so I grabbed a handful of dirt and threw it in his eyes.

When I first started playing ice hockey I got kicked out from the local rink for slashing someone in the throat with the stick.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Dropped a Tonka truck on a girl in my classes head when i was in grade school :krs:

She screamed like a fukking cat on fire. She was fine, and we all had to go to the principals office but no one told on me :smugfavre:

We are friends still but she never knew i was the one who did it :win:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Broke into they house or jumped them and robbed them.
This was all in elementary school and 7th grade.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I pushed this one blonde kid into a desk in kindergarten for cutting in front of me in line
I got suspended for it of course

Daps
Reppin
TX
when i was like 4 me and my brother decided to pee in a cup and throw it at our neighbors who were our age i dont remember why cuz we was friends wit them. after we did it we ran inside and hid under our beds and theyre mom told my mom if we didnt apologize she was gon call the cops so we did. i think we became cool again after a while

Ghost of $oCal

sit your dumbazz down
Daps
Reppin
$oKhalifas/Money Gang
broke my lil bros collar bone. we were playing tag or some shyt and i was chasing him and i was right on his heels but couldnt catch him so i kicked his back heel hard as fukk on some sucka shyt and dude with rolling like a fukking tumbleweed. :ooh:

then we had to take him to the hospital. i was on restriction for like a whole year. :snoop:

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Put a kid on blast for being down low and gay my sophomore year in Spanish 2 class in high school.

Meanest thing I ever did....back in the day I would have used the excuse that he forced me to do it but now since I've matured I should have kept my mouth close and stayed the fukk out of his business.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Asked my Lil cousin if he want lemonade so I piss in glass with ice cubes and gave it to him... He drank a little and spit out. I asked the Lil nikka if he want chocolate ice cream.... He said fukk no and ran

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
i threw an orange from hella far in this kids direction, just fukkin around. he had his gameboy color in his hand... i didnt know the orange was gonna knock that shyt out of his hands and shatter it on the floor :huhldup:

dude got psycho mad, shaking almost near tears, he tried to come up to me all crazy so i had to swiftly throw him to the ground :noah: i wasnt even trying to be on some bully shyt, i felt pretty bad

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
-there were these 2 african girls and me and my friends used to call them monkeys and apes and shyt

-i made up some lie to this kid that i had to check my email on his pc, and me and my nikka went inside his house and when he went to his room for somethin, he stole like 3 games and we just bounced

-i used to play cee-lo with the lil nikkas when I had no money and i would just double up until i won and force em to cough up like 2-3 bucks so I could cop some lunch

-for group projects, i'd group up with the smart kids so they could do most of the work and i would just :win:

-i gave this kid 20$ for his birthday, and when we were out I saw something i wanted to buy and forced him to give the 20$ back so I could cop it :laff:

i guess it's good that i can recognize now what I was doin was dead wrong so i have grown

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I remember one time I got in a fight in 6th grade and when the other kid was on the ground, I stomped on his hand and twisted my foot breaking his index finger. I always hated the dude for years was feeling extra sadistic that day. I wound up getting suspended from school and got my ass whooped by my parents, but it was all worth it.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
there was this one kid who used to tag along with me and my boys named carlos, sortve a bytch, no one really liked him. well come 6th grade, i had just bought some red white and blue phatfarms (:snoop:), for whatever reason i was inlove with those fukkin shoes at the time. was trying hard as hell to keep em clean. out of nowhere as we're walking in the middle of the whole yard during lunch, everyone around, this dude carlos and his dirty ass wide ass feet come stepping on my phatfarms :dwillhuh: i blacked out with anger and started demanding that muthafukka to lick that fukkin smudge off, everyone was around lookin like :heh: i was like :angry: and this dude carlos like :to: he fukkin ran away bawling in tears man. the school never let him down for that. i feel bad to this day

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
gave this girl a jalepeno pepper from churches and told her it was a pickle :heh: