Most Disturbing Movie You've Ever Seen

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A movie called Megans missing creeped me the fukk out

also I think the movie was called the skin within or something and it had Antonio Banderas in it but I remember it was subtitled.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
A movie called Megans missing creeped me the fukk out

also I think the movie was called the skin within or something and it had Antonio Banderas in it but I remember it was subtitled.
the skin i live in..wow..great mention.what a twisted revenge ..felt sick.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I avoid disturbing movies on purpose but I found this youtube channel with a breh who talk about these fukked up movies. It's a good way to see what happens in these movies without the dread of actually watching them. So far Salo, Cannibal Holocaust, and A Siberian Film look like they're worst. Although Cannibal Holocaust is smarter than it gets credit for, it's just messed up that they were legit killing animals, A Siberian Film and Salo were the writers thinking up the sickest shyt and seeing what stuck.

:picard:

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
When he fukked his own son in the ass. :hhh:

Did you see the uncensored version, that new born scene was prob the wildest shyt i seen on television.

What about the uncle or his brother:scust:
I didn't know there was a censored version without the newborn scene. Good to know at least someone tried to save us.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
I probably seen most of the movies named in this thread and then some when it come to horror flicks. And still to this day no movie has disturbed more than the French horror film called À l'intérieur aka Inside(2007). Easily the most fukked up movie i ever saw. I never realized that a pregnant woman in life and death danger could mess me up so bad. And then the ending :damn:

Hereditary disturbed me greatly as well but on a diff level, like it just felt like i was witnessing pure evil towards the end. Like i was watching something str8 from hell. Had to pray and read the bible after that movie.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I don't know if I'll be able to finish this shyt :picard:

th

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
i got a new most disturbing movie i ever seen... just watched it today.

its an austrian movie from the 80s called the seventh continent. its not really graphic but its really thematically disturbing. it just left me feeling empty and hopeless at the end.

if you want to be really disturbed i recommend watching it without any background information. basically the plot is about
a middle class family that kills themselves because they feel trapped in the routine of their life. its a family of three with a young girl and they destroy everything they own before they kill themselves

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
since most I were going to name been mention, I'll say the Poughkeepsie Tapes

but this scene from Quarry (a TV show) is one of the most disturbing things I've seen on a TV/movie screen

(you can skip to 7:30 but I'd recommend watching the whole clip)

:picard:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude. I almost stopped watching b/c halfway thru you know what happens and shyt just doesn't feel like it could possibly get any better. The fact that it was an accident wasn't any better. Like I FELT for that kid.
You talking about the girl in the car? It wasn’t that bad...I never finished the movie tho...just after that part does it get worse

I didn’t watch in theater lol...at home during the day