Its about minors sellings ass in hollywood through star map stands :sitdown:

very demonic :sitdown:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
this is a very entertaining move, the way dude keeps popping out and fukking the other dude up over and over throughout the months is hilarious.

There's an english dubbed version of I Saw The Devil. I've been looking for it but most links I find are dead​

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Ma Mere
-Boy and his mother participate in orgies and at the end his mom cuts a slit in her stomache and he fukks her in the slit while she dies. shyt ends with him in the morgue masturbating over her dead body.

Luna
- Mother screws son who is a heroin addict because he is board with life. Boy then is raised by father and mother continues career as a pianist or some shyt.

Those foreign language movies are evil with the shyt in them. Its weird because both of these movies are art house films that are critical darlings.

:russ: SOUNDS HILARIOUS

WOOOOOOOOO :lolbron:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

I was thinking about this the other day - I saw it at a music festival, I covered years ago, around '03. It was one of those joints where people stayed in chalets.

Anyway - on the second morning, I'm out walking and I found a quarter ounce of weed just lying on the ground. I guessed it belonged to the two cacs on a tandem bike who passed me a little before, but fukk em:youngsabo:. I picked it up, then headed back to the chalet,

They had 'Holy Mountain' playing on the close circuit TV on loop. I rolled some of the free weed - which was :whoo:and watched it, really really high. Maybe too high. For years, I was haunted by the image of the hermaphrodite with leopard heads on it's chest that squirted milk.:damn::wtf::scust::why:

It popped into my head last week when I was having a convo about weird flicks, so I literally had to look up "leopard t*ts movie" in Google to find out what it was.

shyt is demonic as hell :merchant:

Last edited: