MOST DARKSKIN BLACKS HATE THEIR SKIN AND ONLY DATE "LIGHT"

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
As an honorary dark skinned cat, this just isn't true.

Self-hate is propped up in the media, but so are tons of other bullshyt narratives.

My old best friend would call me...dark...black...and if it was dark outside...he'd joke that it was too dark outside to see me...he was lighter than me and made it known that he didn't like darkskin women...he only dated and went at yellow and redbones...

Daps
Reppin
NYC
My old best friend would call me...dark...black...and if it was dark outside...he'd joke that it was too dark outside to see me...he was lighter than me and made it known that he didn't like darkskin women...he only dated and went at yellow and redbones...

Don't let one dude fukk up your whole experience. Dude sounds like a fakkit anyway. That "too dark outside to see you" joke died in the seventh grade.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Don't let one dude fukk up your whole experience. Dude sounds like a fakkit anyway. That "too dark outside to see you" joke died in the seventh grade.

Thanks breh!!!...:salute:...he was notirious for placin' doubt in my mind and instrumental in breakin my marriage up with a yellow bone with green eyes...he's done other foul...foul shyt and I think about killin' him everyday!!!...That's who I bought that .38 for...:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thanks breh!!!...:salute:...he was notirious for placin' doubt in my mind and instrumental in breakin my marriage up with a yellow bone with green eyes...he's done other foul...foul shyt and I think about killin' him everyday!!!...That's who I bought that .38 for...:yeshrug:

We usually give our friends / family a pass for nonsense just because they're friends / family

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.

That's only one example, and I'm sure you know plenty of other dudes just like him, but the cats out there who aren't confused far outnumber the lost.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That's only one example, and I'm sure you know plenty of other dudes just like him, but the cats out there who aren't confused far outnumber the lost.

Go thru the thread below bro...

NEG TRAIN ON CARBON BRADDOCK: SAYS DARK SKIN WOMAN LOOKS LIKE shyt!!!...

33m5t84.png

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Yall not keepin' it real...:francis:

Breh, I'm the same complexion as Denzel, I know I'm not the darkest but I consider myself dark and I'm telling you I don't think that way. What more do you want?

Honestly, breh. You're sounding like the women who will tell a man that he's lying about liking wholesome women just so they can justify their bullshyt. So I have to ask, do you have a problem with dark women?

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:I actually that she wasn't attractive in that photo, but newer photos emerged and she really does look good.

I think her hair threw me off in that pic.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I'm the same complexion as Denzel, I know I'm not the darkest but I consider myself dark and I'm telling you I don't think that way. What more do you want?

Honestly, breh. You're sounding like the women who will tell a man that he's lying about liking wholesome women just so they can justify their bullshyt. So I have to ask, do you have a problem with dark women?

Good for you breh...this is bigger than one person (u) tho...:francis:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
True that, but it's not as big as the media would have you believe.

I think it is...:francis:...I don't watch tv... @Princess Coco doesn't play on tv except for when she was piglet on winnie the poo...and she says I'm not attractive...:comeon:...a lightskin breh... @Chubbs had her singing brian "cryin" mcknight songs on some "Do You Ever" type shyt tho...:hubie: