Most Black American Households Only Have $855 In Checking Accounts, Nobody Uses Savings Accounts

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Most Americans are 1 paycheck away from being homeless.

This is not just a black issue.

It's worse for black americans though

That's a fact

Whites overall own more businesses and earn more money

White employers pay white men more than they pay black men (that can be verified as well)

Even this said that the had over 5x more in their accounts on average. You're saying that's not a big difference? :skip:

The only one remotely comparable is Latinos and even THEY had more on average.

nikkas delude themselves into thinking that cacs and black men have the same amount of money :skip:even though they're the ones who own the businesses and that yall are calling "Boss". like ok bro

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
It's worse for black americans though

That's a fact

Whites overall own more businesses and earn more money

White employers pay white men more than they pay black men (that can be verified as well)

Even this said that the had over 5x more in their accounts on average. You're saying that's not a big difference? :skip:

The only one remotely comparable is Latinos and even THEY had more on average.

nikkas delude themselves into thinking that cacs and black men have the same amount of money :skip:even though they're the ones who own the businesses and that yall are calling "Boss". like ok bro

Who is ya'll?

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Yep next thing for me is my own business then a home.

Exactly bro. WAY too many nikkas are focused on trying to LOOK THE PART of having money than REALLY having money. Dudes on here will deny the validity of this study but i bet if you were to ask everybody on here how much they currently have in their account it would be the same number this study says. There actually was a thread asking how much you have in the bank and the average was even lower than this. Now dudes are in here claiming that even though they only have $100 in their account, they keep 10k in a shoebox. Yeah ok :gucci:like nikka you don't have 10k

The only reason i have more than the average is because i have multiple income streams and investments. Instead of buying some jordans or other overhyped shyt i invest it. I buy stuff of course but i love seeing my money increase more than i love spending it.

But this study just further proves what i've been saying on here.

It needs to be said. I've known too many dudes who have a bunch of Js, $200 jeans, etc but then start talking that "oh everybody's living paycheck to paycheck like me" shyt after they blow all their disposable income on fakkit ass european brands and shyt.:gucci:

Brehs got expensive clothes and shoes but how's that OWNERSHIP looking?

Where's those nice houses and businesses

It's a lot of dudes trying to give the impression that they have wealth, instead of actually doing what it takes to build/obtain wealth.

nikkas buying expensive shoes, belts, cars, etc but have no businesseses, and renting their place (from a non black landlord). I'm a landlord myself, i've tried to tell other black men the advantages but most don't wanna do that. nikkas just want to punch the clock for "Boss Man" and buy LV belts and shyt

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I have a savings account and I have way (way way way) more than $800 in my checking and my savings account.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Exactly bro. WAY too many nikkas are focused on trying to LOOK THE PART of having money than REALLY having money. Dudes on here will deny the validity of this study but i bet if you were to ask everybody on here how much they currently have in their account it would be the same number this study says. There actually was a thread asking how much you have in the bank and the average was even lower than this. Now dudes are in here claiming that even though they only have $100 in their account, they keep 10k in a shoebox. Yeah ok :gucci:like nikka you don't have 10k

The only reason i have more than the average is because i have multiple income streams and investments. Instead of buying some jordans or other overhyped shyt i invest it. I buy stuff of course but i love seeing my money increase more than i love spending it.

But this study just further proves what i've been saying on here.

It needs to be said. I've known too many dudes who have a bunch of Js, $200 jeans, etc but then start talking that "oh everybody's living paycheck to paycheck like me" shyt after they blow all their disposable income on fakkit ass european brands and shyt.:gucci:

Brehs got expensive clothes and shoes but how's that OWNERSHIP looking?

Where's those nice houses and businesses

It's a lot of dudes trying to give the impression that they have wealth, instead of actually doing what it takes to build/obtain wealth.

nikkas buying expensive shoes, belts, cars, etc but have no businesseses, and renting their place (from a non black landlord). I'm a landlord myself, i've tried to tell other black men the advantages but most don't wanna do that. nikkas just want to punch the clock for "Boss Man" and buy LV belts and shyt

Cuz not everybody has the means, the know how nor patience to operate a business or own property.

Nobody cares nor benefits from your investments, except you and yours, miss me with that.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Average U.S. Checking Account Balance 2017: A Demographic Breakdown

checking-account_gettyimages-475292092_large.jpg

checking-chart_large.png

A History of the Average American's Checking Account Balance in 1 Chart -- The Motley Fool

The saving accounts shyt they do every year is misleading.

The average Checking Account balance for black people is $2k but the median (most black people) have below $855 if they even have a checking account at all according to the data.

Average Checking Account Balance by Race
The survey also prompted respondents to identify with one of several categories related to race. The data revealed a large difference in checking account balances between white non-Hispanic households and other groups.

Race Average Checking Account Balance
White Non-Hispanic - $10,909
Black - $2,501
Hispanic - $2,730

Both the average and median balance numbers were four times greater for white households than for black and Hispanic households, but there are a number of other facts that may be more useful to understanding the differences involved. First, about 25.5% of black and 21.2% of Hispanic respondents had no checking accounts at all, compared to just 4.78% of white non-Hispanics. These "unbanked" households may keep their funds in cash or other non-deposit assets like prepaid debit cards.

median-us-checking-balance-race

Finally, the large number of high-income participants in the survey may have had an influence on the median checking account balances of the race categories. While white non-Hispanic households accounted for about 71% of all participants in the 2013 SCF, they made up over 89% of households in the highest income bracket. Compounding this imbalance is the overrepresentation of the wealthiest households necessary for the survey's other objectives. These two factors likely resulted in an excessively high median and average for checking account balances.

Average U.S. Checking Account Balance 2017: A Demographic Breakdown
Don't believe these fake ass statistics. Average minority don't even have a savings and they checking is low because most minorities live pay check to pay check. My own ancedental evidence tells me this. Every now and then I have to get people's banks statements at work. Nobody has this kinda money in their accounts. Even the white folks. These people pull they stats out of their ass