Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
On one hand I said I wasn’t gonna get anymore fighting games because they don’t have replay value for me but on the other side this shyt looks dope and has a story mode :damn:
Same, I don't got time to be remembering moves and fighting online all day but their storymodes are always dope

Story mode is supposed to be the longest ever in a fighting game

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How come they didn't show any fatals for Kotal? Jacqui speed looks insane. I thought the game was lagging for a minute when she was attacking

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

full

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kotal Khan got renegaded. How you get murdered on your own trailer? Jacqui got a fatal blow and fatality in.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Kotal Khan got renegaded. How you get murdered on your own trailer? Jacqui got a fatal blow and fatality in.
Because Boon and NRS knows that people are meh to straight up hating Jacque lol.
What’s up with the story mode? Is it gonna be like Shaolin Monks?
We don't know
One of the YouTubers who got invited to NRS played the first chapter in story mode. You play as Cassie so is is safe to assume she will not be the hero of the game again.

Also if you look at the early story trailers you'll noticed Kung Lao have mk medallion on his clothes that means his a mk champion. The only time we seen him won was in shaolin monks with Liu Kang. So they might be from the Shaolin Monks timeline or they from a brand new timeline where Kung Lao is mk champion and Liu Kang is not.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because Boon and NRS knows that people are meh to straight up hating Jacque lol.

We don't know
One of the YouTubers who got invited to NRS played the first chapter in story mode. You play as Cassie so is is safe to assume she will not be the hero of the game again.

Also if you look at the early story trailers you'll noticed Kung Lao have mk medallion on his clothes that means his a mk champion. The only time we seen him won was in shaolin monks with Liu Kang. So they might be from the Shaolin Monks timeline or they from a brand new timeline where Kung Lao is mk champion and Liu Kang is not.

From my understanding, a lot of the story is a nod to Shaolin Monks. There's several scenes in the trailer that suggest that. We have King Lao and Liu Kang in scenes with Geras, Scorpion, Raiden, and Kronika.