ThankfulSillyAmericanlobster-max-1mb.gif
:ohhh:So he's crossing over timelines to collect the gems

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Still lost on how she was supposed to be keeping balance when she clearly was letting the villains do whatever.
Kronika is probably like on Dragon Ball Super how Beerus randomly destroys planets for "balance" but he saw Frieza and other villains destroying planets and was like
":manny:Well they are doing my destruction for me.... I'mma take me a 1,000 year nap :snooze: "

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So from what I gather Kronika basically wants the past & present to kill each other so her new vision of the world can take over, and she wants Shao Khan to be the protector of said new world. I'm also going to assume that she's more cutthroat than Shinnok and will turn on Khan at some point. My guess is that they'll destroy Kronika and the past Liu Kang or Raiden will kill off the revenants, or reverse time to restore them all back to normal.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, she was the bald chick in the character select screen. In fact both Kronika and Geras are bald too. :russ:

I didn't recognize her. I never would've guessed it was her. I saw a screenshot and it shows a blue mask, so I was like ok. I wonder though if they removed her ice powers and now she has moves similar to Geras where she can now "freeze" time.