Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

Looks like Kano from the MK movie. I like it.

:dwillhuh: Why did they make Kano look like Austin Aries?
dd2a961caf757f6d7a49a8707e91ddfe--wrestling-wwe-wwe-tna.jpg

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Her shotgun is her best variation with the rush and back shot.

I'm mad cause I'm a shirai ryu fan and his skills were not up to par.
I'm also adding Johnny as one of my go to guys outside of Hanzo and Jax.

Out of all the kombat kids I'd rather see Takeda come back more than anybody else. I think they'd make his moveset more interesting in this game.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
This isn't the right thread for this, but was on YouTube recently and randomly a link came up for something called Mortal Kombat HD, clicked it and it also mentioned something about resurrecting MK2 and Ultimate MK3, if there's any truth to that, that's a first day purchase. Supposedly WB shut that down but hope something happens with that

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
This isn't the right thread for this, but was on YouTube recently and randomly a link came up for something called Mortal Kombat HD, clicked it and it also mentioned something about resurrecting MK2 and Ultimate MK3, if there's any truth to that, that's a first day purchase. Supposedly WB shut that down but hope something happens with that
There was suppose to be a MKHD remake back in 2011 , I believe it was pretty much finished but Warner didn’t go thru with it

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Thats been rumored for a while now. No confirmations

MK Mugens are a lot of fun though. Old feeling but in HD