Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
wait so te story is that the good is overtaking the balance and this chick has to step in? where has this chick been when outworld has been doing whatever they want?

and does shao khan have tartakan barbs on his arm?
From what it looks like the Mortal Kombat tournaments and Shao Khan acting a fool was designed to go that way. When Raiden sent that message back to his old self it accidentally created a paradox disrupting the balance of time since two chaotic timelines are harder to control than one. So time god has to come back and correct everything that Raiden accidentally caused.

As for DLC Shao Khan I still think that's the Shao Khan from the original timeline, the last time we saw him he was the last man standing from the Mortal Kombat: Armageddon game killing Blaze so his reward may have been ultimate power with his body growing dragon scales like Dragon King Onaga.
latest

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I don't know if anybody else feel like this, but with how the game looks right now on a mechanic look, I'm getting real Street Fighter V vibes from this game.

From the removal of the stamina system and the running mechanic, it looks like they're relying on the scramble and neutral game more than X did. Since there's no more running and dashing I think they said is super negative, the dash block canceling definitely brings back the MK9 feel

The offensive and defensive meter really feels like it might be a V-Gauge and Super Meter, especially since I wanna say 16-Bit even said that some people's defensive options were better than others and we know how some characters in SFV were really crazy with meter.

Going back to the neutral, the slower walk speed makes me feel like the footsies in this game might be a mix of SF3 and SFV, especially with the short hop mechanic to crush lows and throws like SF3 had.

It definitely looks like for the first few months of the game's life, that it's gonna be heavy on the pokes and heavy on the pressure to keep your opponent tilted.

I do like that the X-Ray or Fatal Blow is a once in a fight mechanic cause it's gonna make people think about when they should burn it rather than just relying on it every round.

I can see the crushing blows getting annoying with them being character dependent and situation dependent as well and some of those seem like they lead to big damage and crazy situations.

The visuals for the game are crazy and top notch from Netherrealm Studios. I'm hoping the gear system isn't too micro-transaction heavy and shyt.

But I'm still gonna be in Day 1 of the game.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
If the fatal blow only activated at 20%, 9/1 0it's gonna make since to just end the combo then outright kill the dude with the next one. I wonder if there will still be breakers?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’m sorry game looks like MK9 with injustice mechanics. I like my dumb rushdown 50/50 long 40% damage meter less combos. If I want to play a slow footsie/neutral fighter I will cop a Jap game. The shyt about the meter system sounds overtly dumb and complicated also. And why take that scrubby rage art mechanic from Tekken?