Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm not in favor of releasing a game just because. If SF6 isn't going to drastically change anything then they may as well keep SF5 going.

Well it would, it's a fighting game. The main reason sf5 is starting to become stale is it's mechanics, which won't be changing unless there's a new release. People aren't playing new SF games for graphics or anything like that, and never have.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Well it would, it's a fighting game. The main reason sf5 is starting to become stale is it's mechanics, which won't be changing unless there's a new release. People aren't playing new SF games for graphics or anything like that, and never have.

:russ:Aren’t playing for graphics? You know how many people whine to go back to 2D sprites or Xenoverse players who bought Fighterz just because it’s dragon ball, but hate the game? Graphics will always matters to buying a fighting game Street Fighter especially.

I still haven’t bought KoF because of the graphics and Samsho hasn’t been played since day one.

As for SFV I still enjoy it and play constantly. mechanics don’t feel stale to me at all. I’m hoping we get one more season.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Friendships:russ:
We bout to take it old school on dem stuntin' like
source.gif

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
$40 for the story, 3 characters, and 4 skin packs

$50 dollars for the above + the first dlc pack

$60 dollars for base game + all dlc

What the hell kinda pricing is that? :mjtf:

The COVID-19 price gouging package.

Ed Boon & WB games can eat a dikk though because I ain't paying an extra $40 for 3 new characters/story mode.