Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saaaame.

It seems like no matter how much I drop in that gamble statue, i never get it :mjcry:

It's easy. Go to Towers of Time and pick your character "Skarlet" and turn your character on "AI Fighter" so having fight for you, do all the work for you.

Especially, go to Character Towers and buy your character. In first stage cost 25,000, 2nd stage 50 000, 3rd stage 75,000, 4th stage 100,000, etc

You will get a lot of skins, weapons, augments, soul fragments, variation icons,cinematics, finishers. In Character Towers, all the stages will have requirements you to do some stuff like total 5 fatalities and 3 total Brutalities with the character you picked (Skarlet) in order to unlock towers in Character Towers.

By the way, if you have to do brutalities so I suggest you to turn off AI character and leave the Character Towers, go to Rapid Towers or Tag Assist Towers with the same character you picked and do the easy town so you can do the brutality and do it 3 times once you got the goals then go back to Character Towers and turn AI character on and do the works for you.

@Easy-E @Sassy

Easy work right?

Hopefully, y'all got enough coins and souls to do this.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The customize screen will tell you where everything is at whether it be krypt, character towers, rapid towers, etc. And like Breh said set the AI to do everything. It’s even better if you have a turbo controller so you don’t have to sit there

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They still haven't released Spawn yet:mjtf:

If you mean trailer release so Spawn will have gameplay trailer reveal on March 8th

They already announced that Spawn will come on March 17th

kp1-640x360.jpg

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Did they ever explain why MK11 won't be at EVO this year?

probably the violent content and the lack of entries each year. NRS games don’t have the lasting power like SF or smash. And if you are trying to get adverts you don’t want blood and gore everywhere. Same reason why YouTube demonetized all the MK channels and basically killed any hype for that game

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
probably the violent content and the lack of entries each year. NRS games don’t have the lasting power like SF or smash. And if you are trying to get adverts you don’t want blood and gore everywhere. Same reason why YouTube demonetized all the MK channels and basically killed any hype for that game

Guess that explains why channels I watch like Trueunderdawg censor the brutalities when they happen.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Guess that explains why channels I watch like Trueunderdawg censor the brutalities when they happen.

he does. Super does. There was a Breh named daryus p that use to have combo videos but he stopped doin MK all together and just uploads madden

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea I've seen a lot of channels get hit due to YouTubes new change. Mortal Kombat players have to change coloring and shyt:hhh:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Why does Jacqui’s alternate costume screams Wakanda?? I’m not to familiar with MK lore.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Hold up are y’all talking about Ashley Williams of ME series? :what:

that lame bytch needs to stay in her universe.