Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

It’s really lame of Netherrealm has just told the Shaolin to fukk off. The Lin kuei are now protectors, you had a huge opportunity to actually build up the Shaolin in this new timeline with new characters, returns like Kai, and background lore. We never had any real insight how the Shaolin moved and Instead the lin kuei are just gonna be the new special forces.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It’s really lame of Netherrealm has just told Shaolin to fukk off. The Lin kuei are now protectors, you had a huge opportunity to actually build up the Shaolin in this new timeline with new characters, returns like Kai, background. We never had any real insight how the Shaolin moved and Instead the lin kuei are just gonna be the new special forces.

:lupe: we still havent seen the rest of the story, you know that raiden got reincarnated and is young now with kung lao right???

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
:lupe: we still havent seen the rest of the story, you know that raiden got reincarnated and is young now with kung lao right???

Yea but I don’t have faith in NRS like that. From the bios they posted up Bi Han is being set up as the “I need more power” character. We got 3 LK ninjas with scorpion being a part of them. They are gonna play a huge part. I wonder if Kuai Liang will be here too.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Yea but I don’t have faith in NRS like that. From the bios they posted up Bi Han is being set up as the “I need more power” character. We got 3 LK ninjas with scorpion being a part of them. They are gonna play a huge part. I wonder if Kuai Liang will be here too.
Just off the strengths of the voice alone, I would assume Kuai is Scorpion.