Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Rumor has it that Cyrax will be in the next Kombat Pack, but will be a female in Liu Kang's new era.

Why?

If there was any character that I would have switch genders, MK had a built in gender swap character in Chameleon/Khameleon. Would've worked with that character's story/lore too. Also would only use one character slot instead of two.
This is fukking stupid.
That's fukking stupid. They are just lazy by switching gender swap character, just copy and paste. :smh:

Street Fighter and Tekken don't pull any bullshyt like this. So much respect for them
Those series don't have gods and dieties transforming the universe after a fighting tournament every generation. :manny:

Be upset that Cyrax won't be a black man anymore, that's fine but MK is as over the top as can be and has been for 20+ years.
Sektor is also female

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shang Tsung voice "Sektor and Cyrax are poor facsimiles due to Liu Kang's meddling".

I'm trying to figure out why story wise would Sektor and Cyrax need to be female.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I'm wondering why they haven't brought Kai back yet :martin:

He damn near a blank slate move wise since Shang Tsung has his downward fireball game and shyt, but they can do something with him.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Different timeline means Different changes to characters.
I don't care if they change Sektor or Cyrax into females.
There's always a bio that explains why that change has been made.
Maybe they'll make Jackie Briggs Sektor and Cassie Cage Cyrax :mjlol: