Morethan1 appreciation thread!!!

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV

:hug:

140120beli.png

And a lot of y'all were talking major shyt about dude when he was locked up. I don't have a problem with him but his unstable ass seemed to have a monthly quota to be met about criticizing my moderation skills. It was annoying. He works hard for the Coli though so :manny: I guess. He brought a few bytches here too, for better or worse so I'm sure many appreciate that. I'm neutral about him, but he's not totally worthless just based off his support for the forum.

:huhldup:YA'LL who?? I know for a fact I made a missing thread about him inquiring about his whereabouts. He brought "bytches" here too but just know I signed up on my own will. N there's no worse about it, would you rather have this place be a sausage fest? Nah, be happy with the 35 women of the Coli.

You sure know how to find your name in threads!:troll:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:huhldup:YA'LL who?? I know for a fact I made a missing thread about him inquiring about his whereabouts.

You sure know how to find your name in threads!:troll:

I was speaking in the general sense. Calm down. :whoa:

And this thread intrigued me.

Off topic but I hate the fukking Cleveland Show. Terrible, terrible. :scusthov:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate @Morethan1 for doing all he can to bring the coli breh's heat :ahh:
Always doing research to drop piff pics of the ladies :noah:. I appreciate you I flicked the bean to the women of the coli thread :byran:

Last edited by a moderator: