Morethan1 appreciation thread!!!

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
The Casanova!

You're truly one of a kind, the light of The Coli. You've never let us me down when it came to bringing me out of my shell. You're the one who believed in me when half of these idiots doubted my gender thinking I was some nikka named ****. You vouched for me once I pm'ed you my twatter.

The description under The Locker Room section says Ladies Welcome and you made sure to make me feel at home and put my feet up. :myman:

:salute: to Morethan, Coli's official ladies man! We fux witcha the long way! :youngsabo:

*pause* :birdman:

I mean it! :hug:

Not a simp thread but appreciation....

How many of you ladies got a gender verification message from my nikka @Morethan1 ?? :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're truly one of a kind, the light of The Coli. You've never let us me down when it came to bringing me out of my shell. You're the one who believed in me when half of these idiots doubted my gender thinking I was some nikka named ****. You vouched for me once I pm'ed you my twatter.

You pm'ed him pics of your "twatter". Did you shave it first........:shaq:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
VaGyx.gif

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
@ClassyME

These nikkas almost ran you off here when you joined. We had out little talk via pm and you been out here killings these nikkas every since. I'm proud to see you grow as a valued member of The Coli beautiful. You even brought @chocolate cake here.

Far as me a lot of people have this notion that I'm unstable or whatever. But I just want credit when it's due. I love y'all this thread may not do numbers but I really feel the love

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
^^^^
tumblr_lr3freWcGg1qa4lzh.gif
to you too mothafukka! :birdman:

@Morethan1 :smile: :clap: I just didn't have time for all that bullshyt. I wasn't ran off, instead of being a contributing member, I was being called a fukking man and shemale :what:

We appreciate you tho! :pachaha:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:krs: Appreciates.

I don't make much contact with Morethan1 but there are some things that I enjoy about this character.

Morethan1 is hilarious....:wow: I honestly don't know if the things he does is meant to be funny but his antics has always brought me great joy.

:skip: That's all I could think of right now but I'll be back if I can come up with more stuff to appreciate :smile:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
@Token its not a act its who I am.

I don't reply to your post because your still a kid. I'm 29 almost 30 you're just getting into this message board thing. I been doing this shyt since 99. Going foward I will try to respond to your post