More Sistas are getting into Wrasslin

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Make garments while your wife racks in millions brehs
shyt, if that's the price you gotta pay to have her face down, assed up...
full

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Yeah, I've been seeing this, too.

Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, sistas is out there loving the culture.

To be fair, if y'all got ol' school grandmamas or aunties, then you'd know a lot of them loved Dusty Rhodes and Ric Flair and shyt like that back in the day.

If anything the '90s & '00s seems to have run a lot of sistas away from wrasslin'. :yeshrug:

I heard my gradmama years ago talking about Butcher Vachon & I was surprised as hell she knew who his ass was :wtf:

She also used to let me & my brother watch ALL the "Attitude Era" WWF & WCW pay-per-views on her cheater box back in the day. :ehh:

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Smackdown vs Raw itself has kinda ran its course, but some genuine drama and stakes could re-ignite it. Don't know what can, though. :jbhmm:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
1. Samantha Irvin????
2. Jade hasn't done anything to be given that title

Sasha/Mercedes and Bianca have

And like the previous poster said black wrestlers have been bubbling for a minute with an explosion coming in the next few years. I mean Righteous Reg put out a list on black wrestlers to essentially look out for, but you n-gga's basically shytted on it.

Samantha is the best ring announcer in a very long time and will be the GOAT when her career is done

JADE was on AEW and went Like 50-0. There were people who specifically watched AEW to see Jade Cargill and have sense not given a fukk about it once she left.