More Proof Basketball Players Can't Fight ...

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
full

This exchange and smiley mixes :deadrose:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This the Nick Young that JR Smith said was blackballed and could still play in the today’s NBA. :skip:

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I do think in terms of hands basketball players do rank near the bottom :manny:

Especially modern NBA with the soft biracials let’s be frfr.

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t know he was 37 but dude is out of shape

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
The richest and most undefeated boxer is a breh that’s only 5’7 though. :umad:

iYbHo2z.png

Ayo! I didn’t even know shortgang had their own version of this smilie :laff:

Y’all got some good boxers but y’all still not dominating. Also, even though Floyd is the greatest of this generation he’s still not the greatest of all time

Don’t forget tall Brehs got Ali, Foreman, Holyfield, Frazier, Holmes, Liston, Roy, Lennox Lewis who else? Muafkin Hearns, ward

:ufdup:

I know y’all got Floyd, Pernell, and all three of the damn sugars (Sugar Ray Robinson, Sugar Ray Leonard, Sugar Shane Mosley)

Notice how you list anyone from K1 or MMA

:sas2:

Side note, kinda sad that a lot of Brehs never watch or learned about K1 cause Earnesto Hoost was dominating all the greatest in Europe and Asia

mqdefault.jpg

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Ayo! I didn’t even know shortgang had their own version of this smilie :laff:

Y’all got some good boxers but y’all still not dominating. Also, even though Floyd is the greatest of this generation he’s still not the greatest of all time

Don’t forget tall Brehs got Ali, Foreman, Holyfield, Frazier, Holmes, Liston, Roy, Lennox Lewis who else? Muafkin Hearns, ward

:ufdup:

I know y’all got Floyd, Pernell, and all three of the damn sugars (Sugar Ray Robinson, Sugar Ray Leonard, Sugar Shane Mosley)

Notice how you list anyone from K1 or MMA

:sas2:

Side note, kinda sad that a lot of Brehs never watch or learned about K1 cause Earnesto Hoost was dominating all the greatest in Europe and Asia

mqdefault.jpg

Wish I could rep you again because Ernesto hoost is one of my fav combat fighters of all time. Him, Anderson Silva, and Tyson (can shirt gang claim Tyson :lupe: ?)

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Wish I could rep you again because Ernesto hoost is one of my fav combat fighters of all time. Him, Anderson Silva, and Tyson (can shirt gang claim Tyson :lupe: ?)

Earnesto and Remy really put us on the map in K. that sport was primarily dominated by Dutch Europeans and Thai/ Japanese fighters for a long time

Anderson is definitely a fav as well but don’t forget about Rashad, Jones or Rampage. I’m talking rampage in pride btw cause he was washed up by the time he joined the ufc

I forget Tyson is under 6ft.

Damn…

6t0mm4.jpg

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
brehs in the 6'2 and height above rarely get challenged for a fight so their combat skills are usually basura and they tend to be slower with more weight.