More nonsense about Black Men from the Manosphere! (Article!)

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Well, actually there are some truth in the article.

I by myself, see :mjpls: girls all the fukkin time, some even say to me that they only date whiteys.

I just :camby:at them.

edit: Even black girls (with c00nism over 9000) have said that kind of shyt to me.

Where do you live?

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Never heard of the site, but I can see some of his points. I do find it funny that some black guys feel that the only reason most non-black women aren't dating them is due to some social stigma attached to dating black men. As if these women could just not be interested in them because they don't find them attractive or for whatever other reason.

Are there cases of non-black women who are open to dating black men who don't because of social stigma? Yes, but I don't think its the overwhelming majority or even the only reason why some women may not be interested. So, I see what the article is trying to say on some level.

But from what I see in the streets, black men are dating, so it all works out. But I must ask, who even cares about what mythical, hypothetical "non-black" women think?

Peace

WePifffyMane

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this guy again with his aliases
K5tonxc.png

• Dap
Reactions: br.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
breh why are you always mentioning roosh? I'm just curious because he is totally irrelevant when it comes to the dating scene... and definitely the black dating scene.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Article was unnecessary. All women usually stick to their race of men. Most black women wouldn't date a white or asian guy. Men are a lot more open since we are the ones that actually do the approaching. It's been like that since men began exploring the world and interacting with other races.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
breh why are you always mentioning roosh? I'm just curious because he is totally irrelevant when it comes to the dating scene... and definitely the black dating scene.

:manny:Because he is always coming out with articles about Black men. Usually someone comes along and post these article on one of the forums I visit. Sometimes I will just pass it along to be critiqued.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
He's nothing but a Larry Elder type of pawn. He doesn't believe what he's writing.

You think it's that deep? I he's traumatized by being a nerdy Black dude at an Ivy league university.