More barbershop talk... Who would win in 7 Games 04 Pistons VS 08 Celtics

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
I'm pretty sure Mikki Moore and Bill Walker weren't on that squad either. And P.J. Brown and James Posey were on it.

and Sam Cassell

while i respected that 2004 pistons team i really think the lakers lost that series more than the pistons won that series because of kobe's selfishness to be the man and shoot 38% (17% from 3) while Shaq had 27/11 shooting 63%.

sleep.gif

Whenever the Lakers lose it's always a fukkin excuse.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Imma go with the Celtic's on this one. this team had both KG and Ray Allen coming into the Celtics near there peak of there primes. Allen was coming off that season were he avg liked 26-27 ppg, KG eventhough he was stagnate with the TWolves was putting up his normal meal ticket numbers and had his most efficient year where his FG% was like 54%. With those 2 additions IMO trumps the Pistons even though the Pistons might be possibly one of the greatest defensive teams ever and were holding high scoring teams like the Nets under 70 points and that Pick and Roll with Billups and Sheed was a problem and one of the underrated pick and pop duos ever. But, if we are going by line-ups:
Billups>Rondo
Hamilton<Allen
Prince<Pierce
Sheed<KG
B. Wallace>Perkins
Bench you gotta give to the Pistons, but Tony Allen when he was with the Celtic's was an underrated part of what made there defense great because the way he guarded Kobe the best and stopped him and no joke, if there is a Kobe stopper, its Tony Allen IMO the way he scouts and practically knows everything about Kobe's moves and footwork to go along with his physical play was an essential part why MVP Kobe that year in 2008 struggled. It would be a great and probably the most physical series, but I will go with the C's on this one. Also, both teams played each other in 08 in the Conference Finals and they were close and great, even though it wasn't the 04 Pistons, I believe that the C's would win because of how great Ray Allen was in that 08 series and was the C's best player in that series and I don't think the 04 Pistons could stop Ray because than you had to worry about Piru P and you always had KG who always played great against Sheed from what I remembered, but it would be a great dope physical series

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
celtics

posey
powe
house
pj brown

coming off the bench was nice

and k.g., ray and paul would have been the best 3 players on the court, i would give it 5 games

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
wait rashed and prime wallace>>kg perk
billups>>rondo
ray allen>>hamilton
prince will lock up pierce

toss up

:laff::laff::laff:

Imma go with the Celtic's on this one. this team had both KG and Ray Allen coming into the Celtics near there peak of there primes. Allen was coming off that season were he avg liked 26-27 ppg, KG eventhough he was stagnate with the TWolves was putting up his normal meal ticket numbers and had his most efficient year where his FG% was like 54%. With those 2 additions IMO trumps the Pistons even though the Pistons might be possibly one of the greatest defensive teams ever and were holding high scoring teams like the Nets under 70 points and that Pick and Roll with Billups and Sheed was a problem and one of the underrated pick and pop duos ever. But, if we are going by line-ups:
Billups>Rondo
Hamilton<Allen
Prince<Pierce
Sheed<KG
B. Wallace>Perkins
Bench you gotta give to the Pistons, but Tony Allen when he was with the Celtic's was an underrated part of what made there defense great because the way he guarded Kobe the best and stopped him and no joke, if there is a Kobe stopper, its Tony Allen IMO the way he scouts and practically knows everything about Kobe's moves and footwork to go along with his physical play was an essential part why MVP Kobe that year in 2008 struggled. It would be a great and probably the most physical series, but I will go with the C's on this one. Also, both teams played each other in 08 in the Conference Finals and they were close and great, even though it wasn't the 04 Pistons, I believe that the C's would win because of how great Ray Allen was in that 08 series and was the C's best player in that series and I don't think the 04 Pistons could stop Ray because than you had to worry about Piru P and you always had KG who always played great against Sheed from what I remembered, but it would be a great dope physical series

N*igga stfu. Ray Allen wasnt the Celtics best player in any series in 08. Pierce in the Finals in 08 lead the team in points, rebounds and assists. :stopitslime:

I keep telling dudes this, Ray Allen bombing wide open 3s in game 6 of the nba finals does not make him the best player that series. The voters thought the same way because Pierce won the award unanimously.

04 Pistons aint fukking with the 08 Celtics. Im sorry. That was probably the only year our rebounding wasnt bad either. :childplease:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:laff::laff::laff:

N*igga stfu. Ray Allen wasnt the Celtics best player in any series in 08. Pierce in the Finals in 08 lead the team in points, rebounds and assists. :stopitslime:

I keep telling dudes this, Ray Allen bombing wide open 3s in game 6 of the nba finals does not make him the best player that series. The voters thought the same way because Pierce won the award unanimously.

04 Pistons aint fukking with the 08 Celtics. Im sorry. That was probably the only year our rebounding wasnt bad either. :childplease:

lol bruh Ray was the best player in the 08 Pistons-C's series easily. In that 08 year the C's won, KG was the best player on the squad, Ray was the best player in the Conference finals against the Pistons and Piru P was the best player in finals against the LAkers. lol bruh I didn't say Ray was the best player on the squad or in the finals, but in that Pistons series, nobody on the Pistons could contain or stop Ray bruh. The dude completely torched the Pistons in that series. That series against the Pistons in 08 Ray had was like the series he had against the Bulls in the first round in 09 when nobody was fukkin with Ray.

brick james

John piffington
Daps
guys, the 04 pistons couldn't even beat the Nets at home... kidd was injured too

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rasheed would get in Garnot head. 04 Billups would kill. Larry Brown>>>>>>