Monster Hunter RISE will be a Day 1 title in that streaming service you love to hate (Jan 22nd)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
For as much drivel as you write, you must be hard of reading. I just said I don't constrain myself to one console.

I make off-hand jokes about the Xbox stereotype because at the end of the day, it's video games and not that serious. You're the one making threads constantly referencing your disdain for PlayStation. Most of the people in the Arcadium you can have discourse with and make jokes. But with you, it always has to be some long winded "I'm not new to this, I'm true to this" shyt. You take shyt too seriously, lighten the fukk up :mjlol:
Firstee's, who gives a shyt what you say you own? And, like that makes you immune to having opinions and biases?
Clearly you the one who doesn't read good, I called you a clown ass nikka for thinking that made you special? Like if you not talking to grown ass men with mortages n shyt :dahell:

So because of that actual FACT, I never even begun to take you nikkaz seriously? Like now you acting like I'm too serious because I called you out on the sucka shyt. Now its too serious. Bubba, I shut you down a few post ago and you couldn't take the L gracefully which is hilarious to me.
Make sure to get real MAD at the next thread that you don't care about :myman: