Monster Hunter RISE will be a Day 1 title in that streaming service you love to hate (Jan 22nd)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I played this on my switch already
And add another one to share that L :francis:
Gamepass is really the video game version of an outlet store :mjlol:
Honest question, have you played A Plague Tale: Requeim yet? Have you played the entire Yakuza Franchise? How about Persona 5 Royal?
Moonscars? The entire Amnesia series? Somerville? I could go on and on.. Vampire survivors, Signalis :hula: Ghost Story
Bunch of bullshyt, right? Well, here's the first two weeks of this month. More bullshyt incoming..

I forgot to mention Halo online campaign, new season and forge, Grounded with single player campaign, pentiment.
Do I need to continue even more Bubba Gimp? Because I honestly have more titles I could drop (battlefield 2042)
Like, let me know when I've named enough :handshake:

:therethere:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I was going to ask what the hell goes on in your head, but I no longer want to know:dame:
After my last post, I was thinking "What the hell could he say in response to all that :whew: "

Not a damn thing. We literally got a years worth of gaming in a 6 week span. You won't even spend 6 weeks with your exclusives.
You nikkaz starved the fukk out, point blank period :umad:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony Stan's gonna downplay but this is a big get for gamepass. Low-key one of the biggest 3rd party gets.

Monster hunter is HUGE and to get the the high end version on day 1 release is very nice.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Capcom kills me with that anti competitive shyt, Wild Hearts comes out two weeks after that and you know they could have put out rise way before January.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
After my last post, I was thinking "What the hell could he say in response to all that :whew: "

Not a damn thing. We literally got a years worth of gaming in a 6 week span. You won't even spend 6 weeks with your exclusives.
You nikkaz starved the fukk out, point blank period :umad:

I got all the consoles, so I can play what I want, when I want.

I don't have to purposely constrain myself to one system and then constantly talk down about another console I secretly love like a elementary school crush:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I got all the consoles, so I can play what I want, when I want.

I don't have to purposely constrain myself to one system and then constantly talk down about another console I secretly love like a elementary school crush:mjlol:
And yet that's exactly what you do :snoop:

But But Gamepass is an outlet store?

And money is no object to you guys, that's why $70 for Demon's Souls is a steal :tu:

And there's a HUGE difference between can't and don't want... I could biuy a PS5 just off the bitcoin round ups I have in my cashapp :stop:
I haven't even bought a nintendo yet. I have more games than I could play in 10yrs. When I get around to the Playstation there will be about 5 games I gotta play not including unreleased newness.

What I'm about to say is the realest shyt you'll ever hear in a gaming forum. Having everything isn't all its cracked up to be :francis:
The desire to MASTER a game goes away when you have too many choices. And as you grow up in life and take on more responsibilities?
There just isn't enough time in a day. I don't mean to brag but I'd be a clown ass nikka if I had every system and was like "Look at meeeeee"
I'm looking at you, and I'm coming to the conclusion you have so much time on your hands that you likely keep tissues by your bed when you don't have a cold :scusthov:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And yet that's exactly what you do :snoop:

But But Gamepass is an outlet store?

For as much drivel as you write, you must be hard of reading. I just said I don't constrain myself to one console.

I make off-hand jokes about the Xbox stereotype because at the end of the day, it's video games and not that serious. You're the one making threads constantly referencing your disdain for PlayStation. Most of the people in the Arcadium you can have discourse with and make jokes. But with you, it always has to be some long winded "I'm not new to this, I'm true to this" shyt. You take shyt too seriously, lighten the fukk up :mjlol: