Monster Hunter Rise coming to next current gen consoles (Xbox Series X/S/XboxOne & PS5/PS4)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are the main Differences between this and world??
You can ride your other companion the wolf/dog :dame:

I always attack while riding to soften up the monster it’s incredibly quick and deadly just keep its gear up to par and your set. And you have wire bugs for easy mobility and attacking. There’s more to it obviously but imo this game was more fun than MHW.

Since you have gamespass I highly recommend this one it’s a lot of fun NOT including the dlc:whew:

Yeah breh you gon eat!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You can ride your other companion the wolf/dog :dame:

I always attack while riding to soften up the monster it’s incredibly quick and deadly just keep its gear up to par and your set. And you have wire bugs for easy mobility and attacking. There’s more to it obviously but imo this game was more fun than MHW.

Since you have gamespass I highly recommend this one it’s a lot of fun NOT including the dlc:whew:

Yeah breh you gon eat!
I really enjoyed. MHW.

This is a really pleasant surprise. Gamepass bout to go crazy over the next 8 months or so :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hope they bring Monster Hunter Stories 2 to other consoles also, it looked and performed like ass on switch but seems like a fun game.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Good because I only got about 20-30 hours in on switch, this just isn't the type of game I enjoying playing on a handheld.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
About time Capcom was like we’re letting one of our best games flounder on some ancient hardware :francis:

I probably got 80 hours in that game and not nearly finished, I’m definitely copping again though
Considering how big Monster Hunter is in Japan and how big mobile gaming is there. It would be silly for them to ignore that market after World was tailored made for the PS4,XB1 and PC. The numbers Rise did on switch was insane iirc. I imagine the next Monster Hunter they bring will be made with the next gen hardware in mind.