Monster Hunter Rise coming to next current gen consoles (Xbox Series X/S/XboxOne & PS5/PS4)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game was amazing on switch, but the entire time me and my homies were man once this hits next gen consoles it's really going to be good stuff.

We even op'd out of the expansion to wait to wait.

This just fell into my most anticipated game release.

I bet this was gonna be a game awards drop too.

Geoff probably mad lol

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About time Capcom was like we’re letting one of our best games flounder on some ancient hardware :francis:

I probably got 80 hours in that game and not nearly finished, I’m definitely copping again though

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
About time Capcom was like we’re letting one of our best games flounder on some ancient hardware :francis:

I probably got 80 hours in that game and not nearly finished, I’m definitely copping again though

I wouldn’t say it’s floundering lol

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t say it’s floundering lol
I said that because it’s a crime to have such a dope game run like that on the switch with no other platforms to play minus pirating on pc. Thank god Capcom smartened up now I can really enjoy the game.

Whenever there’s a option to buy a game that’s on either switch or ps I always choose ps, I’m not like y’all I didn’t buy a switch to play on portable

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I said that because it’s a crime to have such a dope game run like that on the switch with no other platforms to play minus pirating on pc. Thank god Capcom smartened up now I can really enjoy the game.

Whenever there’s a option to buy a game that’s on either switch or ps I always choose ps, I’m not like y’all I didn’t buy a switch to play on portable

Only reason I dont have a steamdeck is cause I don’t care about portable gaming at all. It gives me a headache actually

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

So glad i didnt buy this on switch :blessed: