Monique issues a public apology to Oprah and Tyler Perry

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That doesn’t sound like an apology to Oprah and TP with all that bleeping of the profanity and hand movements mimicking a hand job.

Edit: I don’t know what she was doing with her hands, but point still stands that this doesn’t sound like a real apology.

IT WASNT...

IT WAS A BIT FOR HER STAND UP

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
This Greg Mathis

:childplease:
This shyt don’t got shyt to do with our “community” :childplease:
So tired of that fake problack, we worried about the community, coli talking point:childplease:
These are individuals of fame and fortune
If they want shyt out
So be it:childplease:
It’s real policies being made that I’m worried about
Inflation/economy and other shyt that’s more pressing than some gotdamn me comedians :childplease:

What the hell were those dudes in the background doing? :deadrose:

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
Don't like how Monique trying to ride katt wave.

Difference is katt is actually funny. Like hilarious.

Monique average at best.

Also I see a lot of people coming out saying katt is solid and a good dude behind the scenes.

Monique gets support because "strong black women going against the machine" etc but nobody really vouch for her character.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That doesn’t sound like an apology to Oprah and TP with all that bleeping of the profanity and hand movements mimicking a hand job.

Edit: I don’t know what she was doing with her hands, but point still stands that this doesn’t sound like a real apology.

Because it wasn't. :russ:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good for Monique strong black women showing the world she won’t bow down..she has more balls than most male celebrities..white folks n c00ns will call her bitter cuz they hate to see any strong black person stand up for themselves

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Lol. Okay, the fake apology pivot to more disrespect. Solid move, I've done this before. Always catches people off guard.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
its not

its the same issue with katt williams

20 years ago katt was on track to be what kevin hart ended up being

but his own personal demons derailed it...same ting with monique...there arent many female comics more talented than she is...but here she is....and its all her fault
Except Katt makes $ doing his own thing and she runs around complaining about what wasn't given to her