Moneybagg Yo's gf ari Fletcher caught cheating in the club

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Feel bad for moneybag yo. He is actually a down to earth trill real oneS I know his heart gone be cold after this. Matter of fact she probably cheated on him multiple times by now.. she tripping didn’t he just buy her a rolls Royce truck like 2 weeks ago.. god damn I see why herbo was catching cases over this triflin ass big headed plastic wide face bish

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
twitter-users-react-ari-fletcher-british-vogue-drama
p-1-thomas-the-train-in-ar.jpg

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They broke up like a week ago.:yeshrug:
U guys just aren’t that bright. Yes, they broke up a week ago. But a girl usually shows who she is by how long she waits after a breakup before hopping on the next d1ck.

Sounds like I’m going to need to spell it out for y’all.

if a girl breaks up with u and fuccks another guy right after, it’s still cheating. Some women justify their evil deeds with the mentality “well you and I technically weren’t together then”. And u buffoons fall for it.

After the break up of a intimate relationship where genuine affection is involved, the non-promiscuous women will be distraught, with loss of appetite. They’re not in the mental space to be chasing d1ck.

if u and ur girl break up and she’s out fuccking someone new within a month , u better make sure y’all stay broken up. That b1tch is trifling.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
They been together for years

What does quavo taking the Bentley back Gtp or do with anything. Niccas take chit back after the relationship over all the time.

nikka they have never been together. They've been doing PR for the past 2 years. Bagg has had kids come into this world since he's been doing PR with her. Bagg got 7 kids.

This man rolled out his album through her just Like future did with Lori Harvey for his last project.

454876cf489dc4cb61e6b48b3ffc8bf4.jpg

Y'all just be blind. Future got the whole world saying tell dess make me some noodles. He's rolling out the next project through the next chick. These girls are cheat codes because they generate so much attention through blogs. They boost streams up quickly.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
That means he isn't attracted to women and will fukk a woman? Gay dudes still be getting p*ssy out here. Dude in that video was turned on like a mafukka, so gay or not that's cheating.
What’s considered cheating to you isn’t considered cheating to everyone.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
U guys just aren’t that bright. Yes, they broke up a week ago. But a girl usually shows who she is by how long she waits after a breakup before hopping on the next d1ck.

Sounds like I’m going to need to spell it out for y’all.

if a girl breaks up with u and fuccks another guy right after, it’s still cheating. Some women justify their evil deeds with the mentality “well you and I technically weren’t together then”. And u buffoons fall for it.

After the break up of a intimate relationship where genuine affection is involved, the non-promiscuous women will be distraught, with loss of appetite. They’re not in the mental space to be chasing d1ck.

if u and ur girl break up and she’s out fuccking someone new within a month , u better make sure y’all stay broken up. That b1tch is trifling.
:mjlol:

nikka i dont give a fukk im not fukking her.:yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo her face looks stupid :mjlol:

*edit*

chic only 25 and already ruined her face with surgery…sad shyt is she was actually cute smmfh…guess I shouldn’t be surprised…bytches already ruining their bodies at an early age so why not their faces as well lol…sad