Moneybagg Bank$ is dropping a rap album

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Not gonna be a popular opinion, but nah...Sasha ain't got what it takes. She's a video game nerd otaku, not really in tune with the culture like that...and I doubt she's willing to get dirty enough as far as lyrics go to truly attract the core female rap audience.

If she's lucky, she might make some corny shyt her nerdy wrestling fans would like:yeshrug:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Not gonna be a popular opinion, but nah...Sasha ain't got what it takes. She's a video game nerd otaku, not really in tune with the culture like that...and I doubt she's willing to get dirty enough as far as lyrics go to truly attract the core female rap audience.

If she's lucky, she might make some corny shyt her nerdy wrestling fans would like:yeshrug:

To be fair a lot of rappers into anime culture like that, UzI, Carti, Rico Nasty for example but you are right, if she's serious about this unless she really spittin' like Young Ma (highly doubt) then she'll have to be on some City Girls, Meg The Stallion type shyt and I don't know if she got that in her.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I`m a go ahead and turn on notifications over there on Datpiff.com. The Bo$$tape is on the way nikkas:gladbron:

Imagine if Sasha goes the Lil Kim Hardcore route :noah:

If Shorty G bless us with half a verse:lawd:

If Sasha recreates classic mixtapes:wow:

The Bo$$ is Over 2: The Sasha B Sessions
Da Clout 3
No HEELings
Friday Night Tights
Wrestling. 80
Rich Endeavor
T.R.U HEELigion
The S.O.U.L. Bank$
Summertime Twocount
What a Time to Be A Heel
Mon$ter
Purple Bangs
56 Fights
So Far Blonde
Bay`s Before Rodeo
:bryan:

Last edited:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
There's not much 'culture' left. What culture? Do you see what's poppin even in the streets these fakkits were praising Tekashi like he was 'real' :mjlol:
Culture or not...Takashi was a clown but he still gave these young bozos the music they wanted. Gang shyt, shoot em up music.

There's only a few major lanes in rap..
Gang shyt, thot shyt, maybe woke shyt. If she not willing to talk about busting at the opps, making a rich nikka eat her p*ssy or some black capitalist, getting money with blacks or some fukk these racist crackers and the cops shyt, she's only gonna have her WWE audience listening :yeshrug: