Money In The Bank Poster RELEASED

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You gotta admit if she was the same GOATsso style heel she was in the fall this would be a good look. "The Man" holding the women's division hostage, who's going to stop her? But she's heading towards John CeGOAT level pandering without the CeGOAT charm.

Should have let her rock as a heel for a full year, kept her Twitter talk to a minimum except for special occasions, dyed her hair blonde :mjgrin: and just ran over the WM division. But nah, beards and marks couldn't accept that GOAT Dogg made the right move turning her heel and wouldn't even give her fake heat. So the WWE aborted the heel turn and now she's pandering and corny like the other faces. :scust:
They do this all the time, did the same shyt w/ Punk, made him a dorky face after Summer of Punk

Blessed Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's a small thing but I absolutely detest these ppv posters and the people on there are smiling like they're just happy to be here. What happened to looking pissed and looking like you're ready for business. It's a little thing but so many little things are wrong

200px-2000JudgmentDay.jpg

Royal_Rumble_1993.jpg

220px-IYH10.jpg

wwf_royalrumble_1990_poster.jpg

"It used to be better" Lapsed Fan

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Be angry that you're the Raw and Smackdown Women's Champion at the same time brehs

:francis::hhh::stopitslime:
I forgot they never had a champion on a poster looking like they are ready for war. This isn't a knock on Becky, maybe that's why you're so defensive. It's a company problem

Compare WM 15 to now
wrestlemania-15-600x400.jpg

To now
shopping

Even sable looked ready to throw down, now most of the roster looks like they're taking a yearbook photo. Unless it's park of your gimmick, you shouldn't look like you're about to hug it out instead of settling it in the ring

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I forgot they never had a champion on a poster looking like they are ready for war. This isn't a knock on Becky, maybe that's why you're so defensive. It's a company problem

Compare WM 15 to now
wrestlemania-15-600x400.jpg

To now
shopping

Even sable looked ready to throw down, now most of the roster looks like they're taking a yearbook photo. Unless it's park of your gimmick, you shouldn't look like you're about to hug it out instead of settling it in the ring
All those smiles are arrogant cocky smiles which most of those characters are. That's really how they portray themselves on Raw and Smackdown. Do y'all brehs not pay attention at all?

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Talking about things you don't watch cause y'all have no lives is a shoot too then huh?
years of wrestling fandom has permanently etched Meltzerian thoughts into my brain and i can't talk about anything else, at least not without framing it in wrestling terms :umad:

Apex

Banned
Daps
Was thinking the other day, its crazy that Punk singlehandedly made this C Level PPV relevant, and outside one show (2013 IMO) the PPV has never been as good as the '2011 one
Singlehandedly made it a "top-4 PPV" replacing Survivor Series

People still want to act like he's not an all-time great.