"Money for revenge, man that’s hardly an expense/ AL HAYMON checks off of all of my events- DRAKE

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Y'all are naive than a mufukka. No, a black man can't dominate a mafia run business without some kind of muscle or backing. Same with music, Jayz is at the top because of his "alliances".

Most if not not all wealthy cacs are mafioso/Mason's. The jewish/Russian/israeli mafia is the most powerful in the world
:mjpls:

blackjedi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Planet far away with the palm leaves
Al-Haymon.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Money for revenge, man that’s hardly an expense/ AL HAYMON checks off of all of my events-

I like all the profit, man, I hardly do percents (I don't do that shyt)
DRAKE

maxresdefault.jpg

al-haymon-money.jpg
I think about those lines everytime I listen to Drake's "Nonstop". Does this mean that Al Haymond is the promoter of Drake’s tours instead of Live Nation or AEG?

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I think about those lines everytime I listen to Drake's "Nonstop". Does this mean that Al Haymond is the promoter of Drake’s tours instead of Live Nation or AEG?

Livenation is promoting his tour.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Al Haymon still handles the bulk of the urban acts on the Live Nation roster...even after the Beyonce contreversy......

he was working with Live Nation back when it was SFX back in the early 90s and they bought 50% of his firm A.H enterprises..which he used as working capital to jumpstart his move to boxing.....

Haymon is often requested by artists..managers and labels as the go to guy for Urban Touring.....since he was personally requested by Michael Jackson to copromote the THRILLER tour in various cities across the united states

P_20180613_105834_LL.jpg

Drake's camp is very familiar with the Haymon business model..because Haymon has handled all Cash Money/YMCMB tours since the first arena tour featuring the Cash Money brand going on the road with the Ruff Ryders in 1999

Also Haymon was managing the affairs for Lil Wayne's last big tour the DEDICATION tour in 2016 which featured a few guest appearances by Drake:

lilwaynethededicationtourphoto.jpg

LOS ANGELES (CelebrityAccess) — Lil Wayne announced The Dedication Tour. The Dedication Tour is a personal thank you from Lil Wayne dedicated to all of his fans in cities he has rarely visited on his past tour runs. The tour, produced by Live Nation in association with Al Haymon Events, kicks off on Jan. 21 at the El Paso County Coliseum in El Paso, Tex. and will visit cities across the United States.

Lil Wayne’s ‘The Dedication Tour’

Of course now most people remember the Hard Knock Tour via Backstage, the documentary where Dame Dash screamed on Kevin Liles about Def Jam Jackets…for the culture.

The next big Rap tour was considered to be “the most expensive hip-hop tour ever mounted.” That was the Ruff Ryders/Cash Money Tour and that was headed by, yes, our brother, Al Haymon.

According to this article ...Al Haymon is one of the personalties responsible for making Rap Music a viable touring "product" when most mainstream aka touring companies and promoters considered Rap to be "too risky" to invest in...

Jsully

Pro
Daps
Al Haymon still handles the bulk of the urban acts on the Live Nation roster...even after the Beyonce contreversy......

he was working with Live Nation back when it was SFX back in the early 90s and they bought 50% of his firm A.H enterprises..which he used as working capital to jumpstart his move to boxing.....

Haymon is often requested by artists..managers and labels as the go to guy for Urban Touring.....since he was personally requested by Michael Jackson to copromote the THRILLER tour in various cities across the united states

P_20180613_105834_LL.jpg

Drake's camp is very familiar with the Haymon business model..because Haymon has handled all Cash Money/YMCMB tours since the first arena tour featuring the Cash Money brand going on the road with the Ruff Ryders in 1999

Also Haymon was managing the affairs for Lil Wayne's last big tour the DEDICATION tour in 2016 which featured a few guest appearances by Drake:

lilwaynethededicationtourphoto.jpg

LOS ANGELES (CelebrityAccess) — Lil Wayne announced The Dedication Tour. The Dedication Tour is a personal thank you from Lil Wayne dedicated to all of his fans in cities he has rarely visited on his past tour runs. The tour, produced by Live Nation in association with Al Haymon Events, kicks off on Jan. 21 at the El Paso County Coliseum in El Paso, Tex. and will visit cities across the United States.

Lil Wayne’s ‘The Dedication Tour’

Of course now most people remember the Hard Knock Tour via Backstage, the documentary where Dame Dash screamed on Kevin Liles about Def Jam Jackets…for the culture.

The next big Rap tour was considered to be “the most expensive hip-hop tour ever mounted.” That was the Ruff Ryders/Cash Money Tour and that was headed by, yes, our brother, Al Haymon.

According to this article ...Al Haymon is one of the personalties responsible for making Rap Music a viable touring "product" when most mainstream aka touring companies and promoters considered Rap to be "too risky" to invest in...

Please elaborate kind sir