Monday Night Raw 4/13/20: CoRAWna :yeshrug:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I'm so fascinated with 2002/3 WWE, just the perfect clash of eras on the roster at the same time, some of the booking was wild but still

Austin
Hogan
Rock
HHH
HBK
Hall
Nash
Flair
Taker
Brock
Cena
Rey
Edge
Eddie
Hardys
Angle

Major reason why Smackdown HCTP is the GOAT wrestling game. It was a completely stacked roster with up and comers, nice gimmick changes, and a lot guys at their peaks (whether physically or character wise). Only thing that would’ve taken that game from a 99 to a 100 was having Jeff Hardy and Scott Hall being included.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Major reason why Smackdown HCTP is the GOAT wrestling game. It was a completely stacked roster with up and comers, nice gimmick changes, and a lot guys at their peaks (whether physically or character wise). Only thing that would’ve taken that game from a 99 to a 100 was having Jeff Hardy and Scott Hall being included.

Facts and I didn't even mention Jericho, Booker, RVD, and Goldberg goddamn what a stacked roster.

I'm beginning to rethink the whole narrative about today's roster being the most stacked cause back then not only did you have great in ring workers but the star power was in abundance, today the in ring work is there but the star power is lacking.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
They should keep letting Zelina’ s stable run shyt, could be their version of Bullet Club

should’ve had Andrade lose via DQ:yeshrug:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Unpopular opinion, Angel Garza is lame. I don't get why y'all hype this dude. Don't explain it to me either. Akira Tozawa is better than Angel Garza as well.
:manny:

I’ll explain to you anyway. Dude oozes charisma, looks like a star, can wrestle, can speak English far better than another other post-Eddie/Rey Latino they’ve attempted to push. There’s a reason you got zero daps for that post:mjlol: Akira is dope but currently he’s just Jimmy Wang Yang with better attire :yeshrug:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I’ll explain to you anyway. Dude oozes charisma, looks like a star, can wrestle, can speak English far better than another other post-Eddie/Rey Latino they’ve attempted to push. There’s a reason you got zero daps for that post:mjlol: Akira is dope but currently he’s just Jimmy Wang Yang with better attire :yeshrug:
giphy.gif

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Facts and I didn't even mention Jericho, Booker, RVD, and Goldberg goddamn what a stacked roster.

I'm beginning to rethink the whole narrative about today's roster being the most stacked cause back then not only did you have great in ring workers but the star power was in abundance, today the in ring work is there but the star power is lacking.

Exactly. This current roster (NXT and UK included) is loaded with unbelievable in-ring talent, and honestly more than 02/03, but from what we know right now, would you pay money to see Angle vs Rey, or Tyler Bate vs Oney Lorcan?