Monday Night Raw 4/12/21: Wrestlemania:Raw

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Outcast? How so?

Renee just asked her who she's hanging out with on the main roster, and she just said she keeps to herself by sitting in the corner & avoiding everyone. She said everyone was friendly to her though. She also mentioned she only really made friends with people at her gym when she first moved to the US which is how she met her boyfriend.

:dead: @ these botches

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
All my dislike of the booking aside... I can't think of a better pair to have the new girls get guided through championship matches on Mania in front of people for the first time in forever. Sasha and Asuka are likely your best two hands for that, and for those women's first programs in making them look good. And considering Kana is nearly 40 and Sasha has to be thinking about part-timer status, they're the best two for it.

That being said... still hate it. But it meant no title on Lacey Evans or Peyton Royce or something else. But...the Rhea program and win doesn't seem earned. Charlotte beating her last year, her staying in NXT just to die against Raquel low-key killed her for me.