Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
He’s gonna face Seth at WrestleMania, it’s the only thing that logically makes sense, idk when he’s gonna show up but it’s fair to say that the match is happening.

With them being in AEW's yard, they really should have pulled the trigger on him debuting last night.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
They probably did want to do that, but Cody might wanna do a grand debut at WrestleMania

Probably would have been a lot easier to sneak him into Jacksonville since he could drive there from his home in Georgia plus I'm sure he knows of places he could go in Jacksonville where he wouldn't be spotted as opposed to attempting to fly him in for RAW or Mania without people seeing him.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They probably did want to do that, but Cody might wanna do a grand debut at WrestleMania

I mean they can do this

-next week: Seth issue open challenge for WM match, Cody come out
-week after: Cody does promo about his return blah blah
-WM match happen

I have no issue with keeping him off tv until WM, but not sure Seth would be the right opponent, as Cody would definitely have to go over in the match. think it's more feasible if he gets some tv time to re-establish himself with the fanbase before the actual match.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Yo, Sarah Schreiber got a likkle bubble on her
sarahhh.jpg

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, I was laid up last night not feeling well, and decided to throw this on as something to look at while trying not to hurl.

..........is the show like this every week? This was a bit of a rough watch.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So, I was laid up last night not feeling well, and decided to throw this on as something to look at while trying not to hurl.

..........is the show like this every week? This was a bit of a rough watch.
I never watch it these days.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Gotta stop workin' yourselves into a shoot :russ: I've really seen people on different social media platforms who actually think this "Seth doesn't have a match" shyt is real life and he's not doin' anything at Mania... I expect that out of kids who just started watchin' but adults who been watching this shyt since forever? That's just crazy!

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Remember when a lot of us thought KO and Seth would face at WM?

I didn't think that at all... I figured they were either gonna tag or end up going their separate ways, but I didn't think it was leading to a one on one Mania match.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Gotta stop workin' yourselves into a shoot :russ: I've really seen people on different social media platforms who actually think this "Seth doesn't have a match" shyt is real life and he's not doin' anything at Mania... I expect that out of kids who just started watchin' but adults who been watching this shyt since forever? That's just crazy!
Those same people thought Cena would sit the the audience the whole night and not have The Undertaker show up.