Monday Night Raw 2/4/19: The Man vs Mcmahon faceoff

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Well :picard: Steph gave her the one-up.

Funny thing is... this is the ONE time that I totally see where Steph is coming from kayfabe-wise.
Right?! Like the one time she's not being a petty bytch with a heart full of malice and ill intent is the one time she puts someone over. :mjlol:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Well :picard: Steph gave her the one-up.

Funny thing is... this is the ONE time that I totally see where Steph is coming from kayfabe-wise.

Yeah she made sense coming from a business standpoint and Becky came off as hard headed. I’m guess we’re supposed to kayfabe believe though that Seth already went to see the doctors.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Heel Becky was worth watching but that was a John Cena-esque face promo so I have no expectations going forward. Back to background noise.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PG7W3nZ.jpg

In

Stone colds truck

Stone colds t shirt design

Stone colds knee brace

Jesus christ

:mjlol::mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Fans will go for it, makes it seem like the company is against her, which her fans believe as a shoot
No, no, no...they wont for it. You can see it the silliness of it..the overbooked the thought of her being suspended so when Charlotte comes up for air...who the fukk knows how the reactions may go and for Charlotte? She may never recover this time..she barely got back on track after that Summerslam fiasco that was booked to her detriment.